Windows 10: Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?

Discus and support Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried Chat, Call Back, Message and Community for the last three days and have had no response from any avenue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidKelly8, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?

I have tried Chat, Call Back, Message and Community for the last three days and have had no response from any avenue.

:)

DavidKelly8, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Pauli O Win User

Windows 10 v1909 Update

Microsoft is making changes how updates are delivered and one example is that if you have v1903 installed then update to v1909 is fast, more like any monthly cumulative update.

Quote from v1909 release announcement:

November 2019 Update, as we have worked to make this a great experience for all devices, and an exceptionally fast update process for devices running the May 2019 Update.

How to get the Windows 10 November 2019 Update | Windows Experience Blog

Pauli O, Nov 16, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?

Missing Tools for Windows 10 v1909

I'm currently running Windows 10 v1909 (Build 18363.476) x64 as a MS insider on release preview.

What I'm trying to ascertain is how do I perform a clean install of v1909?

I've taken your advice and reported this issue to MS via the Feedback Hub.

Ian Mosley, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues?

1. Is all Windows 10 Support flooded and shut down since update v1909 issues? - Similar Threads - Support flooded shut

2. windows shut down issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows shut down issue.: whenever i'm connecting the charger to my laptop, a cmd prompt window with system32 pop up and my laptop automatically shut down. the laptop is working fine if i open ubuntu and connect the charger. i don't know what is happening. it's not the issue with the charger since its...
  3. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  4. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  5. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't update Windows 10 since v1909 setupapi.dev.log attached

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 since v1909 setupapi.dev.log attached: I haven't been able to update Windows 10 since version 1909. It showed error 0xc1900101-0x3001, but I've followed help articles to disable anti-virus, all start up programs, non-Microsoft services, and repaired important system files with sfc and DISM commands. It still can't...
  7. All apps shutting down in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    All apps shutting down in windows 10: After my windows 10 is out of sleep mode I am not able to open any app and work as it shuts down immediately after opening. I have to restart my laptop then only I can start working. Please help....
  8. Windows won't shut down since last update to V1909 build 18363.900

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't shut down since last update to V1909 build 18363.900: Ever since I updated a few weeks ago I can't shutdown or restart. I get the shutdown screen but it keeps saying 'shutting down' with the circle revolving around it. I now have the latest windows update telling me to restart. I tried to but it won't and when I shutdown using...
  9. Windows 10 randomly shuts down since December

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly shuts down since December: Running Windows 10 Home 64 bit v 1903 with 8GB RAM. Everything was fine until December just gone when the PC would suddenly shut down - no blue screen or freezing, it would just shut down. Upon restart, there are no error messages and everything is working fine again, other...
  10. PC not shutting down since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not shutting down since update: My windows 10 PC has been running perfectly fine for the last 4 years. Two weeks ago it did a small update and now my PC refuses to shutdown, it just enters sleep mode. I have run sfc and DISM. I have turned off fast start up and and set the sleep option in power settings to...