Windows 10: is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ?

Discus and support is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im trying to set up different laptops, with different windows versions, for different controllers, for playing all kinds of music programs. im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmckinnon1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ?

Im trying to set up different laptops, with different windows versions, for different controllers, for playing all kinds of music programs. im wondering if there is an app that can help with all the different settings involved? im going crazy with latency, compatibility issues and so on. thanks for any help. Tim

:)

timmckinnon1, Dec 12, 2018

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 12, 2018
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 12, 2018
  4. is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ?

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ?

1. is an aplication made by windows for setting systems for audio controllers ? - Similar Threads - aplication made setting

2. Aplications running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aplications running in background: Hey, I have a question just to clarify some things. Is it normal that Windows Command Processor and User OOBE Broker are running in background? Those are not using any resources at all and from what i see for WCP the directory is sys32, so this means that there's nothing to...
  3. Aplications running in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aplications running in background: Hey, I have a question just to clarify some things. Is it normal that Windows Command Processor and User OOBE Broker are running in background? Those are not using any resources at all and from what i see for WCP the directory is sys32, so this means that there's nothing to...
  4. problems with aplication

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problems with aplication: hello, i have problem with microsoft store: i have game pass and i was trying to play my favorite game but i can't turn on xbox game pass aplication so i delated this and instaled once again, and i got error when i was trying to instal aplication, now, im trying to instal...
  5. Start Up Aplication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Up Aplication: Every time I start my desktop I get this Start up Application. Why and how do I get rid of it? I have 2 other PC's and so not get this notification. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-aplication/c1f1b18f-eaae-44ad-9fac-09a87de4fa57
  6. Setting parental control on Local system Windows 10

Setting parental control on Local system Windows 10: I've just bought a laptop for my 11-year old daughter. How can I set controls for You Tube and search engines, so she doesn't see unsuitable content? I'm not good at this tech but you lot are amazing. We've been advised to use the 'local' setting rather than the preferred MS...
  7. Is there a way, on Windows 10, to see Control Panel settings rather than the System Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way, on Windows 10, to see Control Panel settings rather than the System Settings?: For instance searching up Uninstall in Windows 10 brings up "Add or Remove a Program", the option in the System Settings. However searching this in Windows 7 brought up the "Uninstall or change a program" option in Control Panel. I much prefer Control Panel over the System...
  8. Control Panel versus System Settings

Control Panel versus System Settings: Hello, Increasingly I have noticed this sort of ambiguity in Windows 10 where there are settings in the "control panel" that are also controlled through settings in the "system settings." Latest example, is the "Manage Sound Devices" under system settings->Sound where you...
  9. Audio controls and settings changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio controls and settings changed: After a batch of 3 updates, my audio controls changed. The updates had nothing to do with audio. In the audio settings before were speakers through an audio speaker jack.. After the update were 4 hdmi graphic card audio connections were discovered while troubleshooting,...
  10. Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting

in Windows 10 News
    Made by you-Windows 10 Audio troubleshooting: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! John Wink here, along with some of my great colleagues (Matt van Eerde, a.k.a. "maurits" and Ikemefuna Udeze a.k.a. "Ike" from Answers Forums) from the Windows Audio team. Audio was a bit of a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aplication setting