Windows 10: Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?

Discus and support Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joginder SinghSaini, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?

Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?

:)

Joginder SinghSaini, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Deeveo Win User

Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's quite a big download, could be that they are putting it out in chunks to even out the stress on update servers. Manual upgrade always works if you download the ISO like said above. Still got a laptop that didn't get the anniversary upgrade yet aswell. Build 1511 seems to be getting all the security updates aswell still so no hurry with it really if you don't need the new features.

Deeveo, Jan 30, 2019
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    GPUZ Won't Load After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Fixed. Turns out the issue was caused by "enhanced Windows 10 security" after anniversary update.

xkm1948, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Hood Win User

Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's because the anniversary update is just like upgrading to a new version of Windows; it leaves behind a Windows.old folder so you can revert back (mine was about 16GB).
    Don't feel bad, the anniversary update changed a lot of my settings and programs, and my activation status. By the time I investigated and decided I didn't want it, I had already deleted the Windows.old folder, so I reverted using an image I made before the update (version 1511).
    Since then, Windows Update has only updated within 1511, and hasn't changed the version to 1607, so I'm happy. There is nothing in the anniversary update I wanted anyway, just more Cortana integration and more ways for Windows to collect your private data, so be glad you dodged a bullet...

Thema:

1. Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home? - Similar Threads - anniversary update available

2. Anniversary update failed - After, no updates available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update failed - After, no updates available?: I just updated my 64-bit PC with the anniversary update, as confirmed by the changes to the notification at far right, and all programs showing on the start menu. But then, I tried the update on my 32-bit PC, which I started and let run while away from it. When I came...
  3. Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary update -- SMB shares not available over VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Anniversary update -- SMB shares not available over VPN: All my laptops have been updated to the Windows 10 Anniversary update. They all connected correctly to the NAS device that uses the SMB connectivity, when connected to the same network. Whenever any are out of the office, they connect to the network over VPN. Then, they can...
  5. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2: Been out of loop for a while,can I still get this update? Running version 1511 now,is this a free upgrade?. Are their a lot of changes or should I stick to my current version. Thanks for any tips on this. 59543
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile. The Anniversary Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update,...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2: *ArrowWindows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums [img] Today we’re excited to announce the next major update to Windows 10 – the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – is coming on August 2. We are committed to delivering continuous innovation to you: including...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available: Starting today, October 13th, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub will be released to customers through Windows Update. Since we began shipping Surface Hubs in March, we’ve been inspired by how customers such as Bartlitt Beck, European School of Management...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK Now Available!

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK Now Available!: Today I’m pleased to announce that following the Windows 10 Anniversary Update we have released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK, build 14393 along with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. The new SDK contains more than 2700 enhancements to the Universal Windows Platform...