Windows 10: IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB

Discus and support IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have created windows 10 recovery environment for 64BIT operating system by using windows 10 ADK 1803 edition with added drivers and customized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 7, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB

I have created windows 10 recovery environment for 64BIT operating system by using windows 10 ADK 1803 edition with added drivers and customized wallpaper . The file in the form .iso , it can be burn using rufus 3.1 in pendrive , and it will be boot through USB .

The newly media is tested by me in my laptop , and its working well .

If any user want WINRE-10-64-1803.iso means ,then reply to me , once I receive request from user , after that I will upload to ONEDRIVE and I will share the link .

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 7, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 7, 2018
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB - Similar Threads - USER NEED RECOVERY

2. How to submit a file over 500Mb to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to submit a file over 500Mb to...: ... the following link?Submit a file for malware analysis - Microsoft Security IntelligenceI need a file to be white-listed, as Windows Defender Firewall is flagging it incorrectly. Except it's impossible to send the file, due to the 500mb filesize limit.What's the...
  3. How to submit a file over 500Mb to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit a file over 500Mb to...: ... the following link?Submit a file for malware analysis - Microsoft Security Intelligence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-submit-a-file-over-500mb-to/f2332070-2d4e-40a5-85fc-8ce38fbd3dab
  4. How to submit a file over 500Mb to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to submit a file over 500Mb to...: ... the following link?Submit a file for malware analysis - Microsoft Security Intelligence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-submit-a-file-over-500mb-to/f2332070-2d4e-40a5-85fc-8ce38fbd3dab
  5. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  6. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  7. Need help with file recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with file recovery: Hi, I have deleted some files from my laptop and I want to use windows file recovery or any other similar file recovery software. But the thing is I have only one hard drive :C not partitioned, so to recover files, I need a separate drive space right or else it will override...
  8. Recovery of just ndeleted sub files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of just ndeleted sub files: How do I recover several just deleted sub files from my email page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-just-ndeleted-sub-files/ab3fb08d-cabe-4037-8296-0bc7f86fba7f
  9. Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?: Right after getting this computer, which came with Windows 10, I created a Recovery Drive. I forgot how I even did it, but when I plug it (the USB drive) into a USB port and read it, it shows several files and folders. This is supposed to get me back in the game if my...
  10. Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed: I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago when they kept emailing me and telling me to upgrade from Windows 7, and it's been working fine until I tried to install a game to play. I contacted Microsoft and they had me download Windows 10 ISO. Now they tell me I need driver...