Windows 10: IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB

Discus and support IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have created windows 10 recovery environment for 64BIT operating system by using windows 10 ADK 1803 edition with added drivers and customized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 7, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB

I have created windows 10 recovery environment for 64BIT operating system by using windows 10 ADK 1803 edition with added drivers and customized wallpaper . The file in the form .iso , it can be burn using rufus 3.1 in pendrive , and it will be boot through USB .

The newly media is tested by me in my laptop , and its working well .

If any user want WINRE-10-64-1803.iso means ,then reply to me , once I receive request from user , after that I will upload to ONEDRIVE and I will share the link .

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 7, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 7, 2018
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. IS ANY USER NEED WINDOWS RECOVERY MDEIA IN ISO FILE IS JUST LESSTHAN 500MB - Similar Threads - USER NEED RECOVERY

2. Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed: I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago when they kept emailing me and telling me to upgrade from Windows 7, and it's been working fine until I tried to install a game to play. I contacted Microsoft and they had me download Windows 10 ISO. Now they tell me I need driver...
  3. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  4. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  5. Windows 10 iso file

Windows 10 iso file: I have just purchased Windows 10 Home edition(iso file) to go with Parallels Desktop 13. If I ever decide to go with BootCamp, just how can I use my iso file?...
  6. Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any Paragon 'Backup & Recovery 16' users on here ? Quick question.: With talk of Windows own disk imaging getting side-lined when the next big Windows Feature Update is released I thought I would at least look at alternatives. Macrium I'm familiar with, Paragon I was curious over. I tried both the full trial version of Paragon Backup and...
  7. Problem Running Windows Recovery from ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Running Windows Recovery from ISO: I am trying to incorporate the Windows recovery disc ISOs into an all-in-one grub recovery disc. I have already included WinXP-PE, Win7PE and Win10PE, plus every conceivable utility and malware removal program that I can find. I decided I wanted to add the Windows recovery...
  8. Need an iso for windows 10

Need an iso for windows 10: I am in desperate need of an iso for windows 10. The link to the download I cannot use as it has to be a bootable iso. As my laptop has fizzeled and I cannot get into anything other than bios. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 17243
  9. Need To Determine The Build Of An Already Downloaded Windows ISO File

in Windows 10 Support
    Need To Determine The Build Of An Already Downloaded Windows ISO File: http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-see-w...file-contains/ http://www.waynezim.com/2012/10/how-...dows-iso-file/ Found these two links on how to find out the version and build of an already downloaded Windows.ISO file might be. I tried it, but for me, the build portion says...
  10. Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles: I have been trying to convert the Windows 10 Recovery Drive (USB) to an ISO so I can include it in a multiboot recovery drive I have been building. I have succeeded in creating the bootable ISO, but no matter what I do, this is what I get: [img] I've tried the same...