Windows 10: Is anybody else having wifi issues?

Discus and support Is anybody else having wifi issues? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HowlingOtter, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Is anybody else having wifi issues?

My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi adapters and both are having the same issue:

I turn on my PC and (not always) I am connected at the log in screen. Then once I log in there is no connection even though I have a strong signal being displayed. I then run the network troubleshooter and it sometimes 'resolves' the issue and connects fine.... Then at times it disconnects/reconnects randomly and/or it says I'm connected but with no internet... Then sometimes when I'm connected the upload and download speeds are terrible even though I'm in range. Its very unreliable at the moment.

Everytime I reboot I am having to tinker with it until it works.

Could this be an issue caused by the recent update? This seems to be happening ever since I updated.

Is anybody else having a similar problem?

Also, I was not able to perform a system restore either. Which has never happened to me before.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/HowlingOtter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HowlingOtter, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Mar 14, 2020
  4. wabbles Win User

Is anybody else having wifi issues?

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Is anybody else having wifi issues?

1. Is anybody else having wifi issues? - Similar Threads - anybody else having

2. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?: It's been about a week or two since I have been getting weird bugs/errors. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause. My windows is deactivated. I have a genuine copy of it plus the product keys and stuff. It says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're...
  3. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?: It's been about a week or two since I have been getting weird bugs/errors. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause. My windows is deactivated. I have a genuine copy of it plus the product keys and stuff. It says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're...
  4. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  5. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  6. Anybody else having issues with Setting up their PIN after configuring either Fingerprint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having issues with Setting up their PIN after configuring either Fingerprint...: The screen for setting the PIN is solid bluenot the BSOD. I am able to set up either the Facial Recognition, or the Fingerprint Recognition, then when asked to configure my PIN the screen is all blue. All Windows updates are installed....
  7. Anybody else having issues with Setting up their PIN after configuring either Fingerprint...

Anybody else having issues with Setting up their PIN after configuring either Fingerprint...: The screen for setting the PIN is solid bluenot the BSOD. I am able to set up either the Facial Recognition, or the Fingerprint Recognition, then when asked to configure my PIN the screen is all blue. All Windows updates are installed....
  8. Does anybody else have this power?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  9. Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone Else having Wifi issues with Windows 10?: I have an issue with wifi that I've seen for a long time on all my PCs. My PC just randomly disconnects with the router, and it disappears from the available networks list. Turning it off and then on works at times, but at other times, I'll have to troubleshoot and wait for...
  10. Anybody else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anybody else have this issue?: As I just added my last file and renamed it, other different files renamed themselves the same adding a 2, 3, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-else-have-this-issue/7670e915-9e05-4a0d-b637-37549a82636f"