Windows 10: Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)?

Discus and support Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've seen many people say they can't install this update. Wondering if anyone found a fix. Doing a repair install didn't work for me as well as fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bobsagetfullhouse, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)?

I've seen many people say they can't install this update. Wondering if anyone found a fix. Doing a repair install didn't work for me as well as fully resetting windows update components.

submitted by /u/bobsagetfullhouse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bobsagetfullhouse, Sep 26, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Desboro Win User
    Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Sep 26, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)?

1. Is anybody still having trouble installing the September update (19041.508)? - Similar Threads - anybody still having

2. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...
  3. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...
  4. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WIN11 508 Compliancy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN11 508 Compliancy?: Where can I find info on WIN11 508 Compliancy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-508-compliancy/de1d638c-7caa-4ef7-98d3-226c4042045e
  6. Still stuck on Windows version 19041 - 10.0.19041, why have I still not received the May...

Still stuck on Windows version 19041 - 10.0.19041, why have I still not received the May...: Hi, so I havent really received a lot of updates recently, tho I do still recieve updates, non of them seem to include any new features and I never received the major May and November update. Have absolutely no clue what the cause might be. At first as I knew Microsoft was...
  7. Having trouble instaling windows updates

Having trouble instaling windows updates: Hello I have been having problems with updates for windows 10 for months now, it automatically updates and installs but when the windows restarts it doesn't complete installing and ends up undoing the update installation. I have a screenshot of what's trying to install, Im...
  8. anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anybody know how to fix this? having trouble connecting to the wifi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plcrzd0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erunf2/anybody_know_how_to_fix_this_having_trouble/
  9. Anybody here still on 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody here still on 1809?: I'm asking since I'am and haven't updated since I do not have the desire too yet. The 1903 update did get downloaded onto my system but it failed to install since I kept postponing it back in August. Is there gonna be a time when Windows will force 1909 on me? 144884
  10. Is anyone having trouble with Windows 10 still?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is anyone having trouble with Windows 10 still?: I am still having issues with Windows 10 on my Desktop PC. It is an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop. It came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. Ever since I updated to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I have had nothing but trouble. If someone could please chime in and help me out,...