Windows 10: Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

Discus and support Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WindowsXP2012, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu guide. Meanwhile I'm looking for everything mostly in the bar next to the start icon, because I don't know where the desired functions are "hidden

Does anyone else know about this problem, and can anyone help me get my microphone working again so I can use it in multiplayer games?

:)

WindowsXP2012, Jun 27, 2020

2. Anyone else have no sound after installing Windows 10 build 10240?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you get sound with basic windows drivers?

I suggest you try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Expand Sound video and Gaming , Select the Audio adapter, right click on un-install.

• Restart the computer.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2020
  3. twokeys Win User
    Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

I keep getting prompted to enter my windows 7 verification key...

I've tried everything people have suggested to no avail. anyone else have any ideas?

twokeys, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

1. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - anyone else getting

2. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  3. Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves: So....my laptop just got formatted a few weeks ago and for that couple of weeks my games were running just fine until a compulsory update hit and my games started running like shit so I tried to go back to the older version which is ON the settings not some other way from the...
  4. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  5. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  6. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED getting on my nerves: when searching on browser I get this message too often : ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED what is this damn thing and how to get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errnamenotresolved-getting-on-my-nerves/ab4b75b0-707c-44d5-8f59-2e565ac2b89a
  7. Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?

Anyone else get this problem when they upgraded to windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noxcoma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecxtaq/anyone_else_get_this_problem_when_they_upgraded/
  8. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  9. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176
  10. Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else getting scrollbars frozen on screen on windows 10?: Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone else is getting these frozen scroll bars on their screen. They dont go away when I refresh or close my laptop screen. Only way is restarting the computer. They overlap on the current screen and dont go away.I havent been able to find...