Windows 10: Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

Discus and support Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve Suter, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when this is going to happen because, at the end of the ad, the cursor stays as an arrow, and does not change to a hand. When you click the X with the cursor arrow, it takes you back to the screen where you say if you want to play again or not, and when you click yes it takes you to another ad. Over and over and over. I am

:)

Steve Suter, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Big Red Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pesky Ads!

Hi, I am sure you have all experienced those very annoying ads which pop up in Microsoft Solitaire Collection!
    To help eliminate around 80-90% of these ads showing, my suggestion is to tap the "ESC" button on your keyboard continuously. Then most disappear!

Big Red, Feb 21, 2024
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Hi there

@x509

Just use the free package kpatience available in a Linux distro and run in a VM or use WSL on Windows and install - it's a bit fiddly using WSL to get some GUI apps but it's doable. A VM is the easiest.

Then ad free, no ad blockers needed and decent games too. The old W7 stuff I think works as well --always good to have multiple choices.

Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and... 260351d1577093679t-obnoxious-ads-microsoft-solitaire-games-1909-a-screenshot_20191223_084711.png

Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and... 260352d1577093753t-obnoxious-ads-microsoft-solitaire-games-1909-a-screenshot_20191223_084820.png

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

Solitaire puts 6 games on november 8th, won't give completion bonus

Hi....I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily challenges and for the first time on November 8th the calendar shows 6 games instead on 5 so when I finished the 5 different games as usual it says I completed 5/6 therefore not giving me the 250 bonus points.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app....I'm using windows 10 upgraded from windows 8

Any suggestions

FranceLessard6977, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

1. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and... - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  3. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  4. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...: I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  8. Steelseries ad on desktop. Anyone else had this show up unprompted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steelseries ad on desktop. Anyone else had this show up unprompted?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blacklionpt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isonhg/steelseries_ad_on_desktop_anyone_else_had_this/
  9. Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?: Split from this thread. When I play the events in you Microsoft solitaire you add 5 hours today to my score. Why? [Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games]...
  10. Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?

Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?: Split from this thread. When I play the events in you Microsoft solitaire you add 5 hours today to my score. Why?...