Windows 10: Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

Discus and support Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a almost brand new Lenonvo ideapad 320S-14IKB laptop running factory installed Windows 10. Since having it I have suffered random BSOD issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Severeheadcase, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

I have a almost brand new Lenonvo ideapad 320S-14IKB laptop running factory installed Windows 10.

Since having it I have suffered random BSOD issues whereby it just freezes and shuts down.

This seems to be an issue mostly after initial boot-up or coming out of sleep. However, just recently it has started doing it after a warm reboot rather than a cold start.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I have just contacted Lenovo support for help, so will see where that goes.

:)

Severeheadcase, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 28, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues

1. Is anyone else having Blue Screen of Death issues - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  3. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  4. anyone else have this issue?

anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  5. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  6. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  7. Does anyone else have this issue?

Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  8. Having issues with Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with Blue Screen of Death: Need some help troubleshooting BSOD. The mini dump files are @ https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlZpmQuxtjF9aoBmLog6q3X_Sas?e=z91O7n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-blue-screen-of-death/e0f88a42-040d-4685-855e-9dc5196831e2
  9. Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else have this issue with chrome?: submitted by /u/KingJeremyVII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrfe8x/anyone_else_have_this_issue_with_chrome/
  10. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...