Windows 10: Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates?

Discus and support Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It has been a few weeks and internet is incredibly slow. No updating drivers, reinstalling them, troubleshooting works. The very same connection works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carlokw, Feb 19, 2020.

1. carlokw Win User

Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates?

It has been a few weeks and internet is incredibly slow. No updating drivers, reinstalling them, troubleshooting works. The very same connection works just fine on my mobile phone. What can I do?

:)

carlokw, Feb 19, 2020

2. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

Hello,

I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly.

I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of AMD components, so its not the AMD Quick Stream problem that many people had.

Please help me, I am really desperate.

Thanks...

TeddyMuller, Feb 19, 2020
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 19, 2020
  4. CATSZW Win User

Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates?

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise.
    Thanks,

CATSZW, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  3. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  4. Has anyone noticed their internet speed slowing after the last MS updates? If so, what is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone noticed their internet speed slowing after the last MS updates? If so, what is...: Has anyone noticed their internet speed slowing after the last MS updates? If so, what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-noticed-their-internet-speed-slowing/59d59976-8954-4870-bfcf-7d99d78ec9d7
  5. Laptop slow down after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop slow down after last update: After last windows update, my laptop takes large time to boot, more than 5 minutes, some times I have to remove power then reboot after waiting for time longer than 10 minutes.Even after starting, it runs very slowly. It takes couple of seconds to respond for a single user...
  6. Is it me or as anyone else having slow boot times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it me or as anyone else having slow boot times?: I’ve fully updated windows 10, and I have noticed my computer has significantly slower boot times. Is anyone else experiencing this sort of issue? Edit: does anyone know why? submitted by /u/IAmNotABotFromRussia [link] [comments]...
  7. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  8. Internet slow after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...
  9. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop: Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly. I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of...
  10. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565