Windows 10: Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

Discus and support Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I frequently use my computer at night, and this system setting helps me get better sleep. But then I noticed my nightlight the setting that makes your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aurum Boy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Aurum Boy Win User

Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

I frequently use my computer at night, and this system setting helps me get better sleep. But then I noticed my nightlight the setting that makes your screen display a warmer color during nighttime doesn't work properly after the latest Windows update. I have it set to turn on/off automatically during certain times of the day, but now my computer keeps forgetting to turn it on/off which never happened before the update. Now I have to turn it on/off myself every day. And when I wake up my computer from sleep mode, it always turns off the nightlight which never happened before the update. Having to turn it on/off myself every day, and turning it on again after sleep mode is becoming annoying and inconvenient. Are these new bugs created by the latest update?

:)

Aurum Boy, Feb 17, 2020
  2. TJblah Win User

nightlight settings

my nightlight settings has quit working. 5/20/19 after updates

TJblah, Feb 17, 2020
  3. George1L Win User
    nightlight

I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, nightlight

If I create a new account this setting works fine . I could delete the malfunctioning account but short of copying the registry from one account to another, I don't know how to move the files and few setting and make a few programs available in the new.
    If I copy and move the registry then the defect follows.

Any suggestions please.

George1L, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

I'm having a similar problem with my Dell 3650 with all the latest updates. It will not come on automatically and even if I go to settings and try turning nightlight on and off I still get nothing. But if it's after the hour I set to start and I restart
    my computer; nightlight comes back on!

EuclidLoGiudice, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update?

1. Is Anyone Else Having This Nightlight Settings Issue After The Latest Update? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else Having

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?: **Subject:** Samsung Laptop Charger Not Working Properly**Message:**Hello,I am encountering an issue with my Samsung laptop charger, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. Here are the details of the problem:**Description:**I own a Samsung laptop, and it came with a...
  5. Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?

Does anyone else having charging issue like me after the latest update?: **Subject:** Samsung Laptop Charger Not Working Properly**Message:**Hello,I am encountering an issue with my Samsung laptop charger, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. Here are the details of the problem:**Description:**I own a Samsung laptop, and it came with a...
  6. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  7. Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update

Anyone Else Have an Issues After Installing Update: I had Windows install 2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025305this morning.Took my PC 15 minutes to get to the sign-in screen.Then Windows wanted me to update my PIN because of security changes. I had to verify my email vie...
  8. Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else have this problem with their screen after the latest windows update?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/superace85 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htq9un/anyone_else_have_this_problem_with_their_screen/
  9. Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update??: Anyone else having issues after Windows 1909 update?? my USB and CD drive stop work, tried a bunch of stuffBIOS reset/system images/ del and re-install drivers/add sub-key, etc .help; can't even downgrade....
  10. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...