Windows 10: Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...

Discus and support Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really aggravated! I'm just old school and set in my ways, but I want it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian Vaughan2, May 25, 2024.

1. Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...

Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really aggravated! I'm just old school and set in my ways, but I want it on the top!

:)

Brian Vaughan2, May 25, 2024

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 25, 2024
  3. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying. I use a school computer and articles I found won't work because I don't have admin permissions.

Titus A Casas, May 25, 2024
  4. Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...

Can I pin a Power short cut to my task bar?

Is it possible to pin a Power short cut to my task bar so I can perform this function in just two steps?

Did you really want to know if it is possible to do this?

Or did you want to ask HOW to do it? . . .

Create a shortcut for this command line, then drag it onto the Task Bar.

shutdown /s /t 2

Frederik Long, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...

1. Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really... - Similar Threads - anyone else really

2. reactivating windows, and i really mean reactivating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivating windows, and i really mean reactivating: so my problem is not really a problem but mostly something that microsoft does, i cant reactivate windows, i did a new pc, and decided to use my old license, retail licence, so i did the steps like removing the old key from the old computer, and from the registry, after that...
  3. reactivating windows, and i really mean reactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reactivating windows, and i really mean reactivating: so my problem is not really a problem but mostly something that microsoft does, i cant reactivate windows, i did a new pc, and decided to use my old license, retail licence, so i did the steps like removing the old key from the old computer, and from the registry, after that...
  4. reactivating windows, and i really mean reactivating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really...: Is anyone else really aggravated that you can't move the task bar? I mean...really aggravated! I'm just old school and set in my ways, but I want it on the top!...
  6. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying: Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying. I use a school computer and articles I found won't work because I don't have admin permissions....
  7. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying: Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying. I use a school computer and articles I found won't work because I don't have admin permissions....
  8. Apps keep pinning to task bar on reboot and it is really annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Does anyone else find it absurd that you can't really mod games that you bought through the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone else find it absurd that you can't really mod games that you bought through the...: Not too sure if this is the right category for this probably the most fitting one, but why is it that Microsoft doesn't allow us to edit game directories unlike Steam? For example, if wanted to mod my copy of Skyrim I can't really do much since Windows doesn't allow changes...
  10. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...