Windows 10: Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

Discus and support Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every day the number of Spam emboss is rising rapidly. They are sending so much Junk that there is only a minute or two between Spam under the same... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrancesWoodard, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

Every day the number of Spam emboss is rising rapidly. They are sending so much Junk that there is only a minute or two between Spam under the same title. For example: I received a Spam entitled CASHUSAHOLIDAY and it came in at 7:01 AM, 7:02 AM, 7:15 AM, 7:48, 8:01 AM. It is the same with the Spam titled HOME SOLAR REBATE which came in at 9:20 AM, 9:22 AM 9:25 AM, 9:30 AM, 9:31 AM, etc.

I wish the heck there was a way to find the real addresses of these Spammers and block them permanently (then ban them from ever going on the internet ever again. *sigh* a person can dream)

:)

FrancesWoodard, Jan 27, 2019

2. Cortana spamming flood warnings

I have the same problem. I'm getting spammed by Cortana all hours of the night about coastal flood warnings. I had my phone for almost a year and I'm not sure why Cortana is becoming something of a major nuisance just now. Microsoft needs to step up
    and fix this bug, because it is a bug in the program to receive spam flood alerts (especially when it's been sunny the past two days)!!!

HouseofDaedalus, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Cortana spamming flood warnings

Cortana for Windows 10, although in beta, still has this problem. I get several flood warnings every day. While there is flooding in the region, only a flash flood is worthy of breaking news.

pete ritter, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

Cortana spamming flood warnings

RupertHolmesIII, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss?

1. Is anyone else still getting flooded with Spam from embosss? - Similar Threads - anyone else still

2. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  3. Does anyone else get an error that says:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else get an error that says:...: I cant find any way to fix it and its caused lots of issues with my computer- pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-else-get-an-error-that-says/95c76006-96e8-420f-9dcc-b9f2ab30c624
  4. Blocking anyone else from signing in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking anyone else from signing in: So I'm running the latest Windows version on my laptop. My brother - who seems to be addicted to any type of electronic device - keeps getting desperate and tries to keep sneak use my laptop whenever I'm asleep or not there to be guarding it myself. I've already changed the...
  5. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  6. Anyone else get this spam?

Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  7. Can anyone else get this link to work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone else get this link to work?: I've been saving this link in a tab for weeks until I might need it. Then today I noticed it hadn't reloaded. I did that, and I keep getting an Error message. I then just tried to get at it again by typing "Surface recovery image" in the search box of support, and clicked on...
  8. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...
  9. Anyone Else Get Survey Email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Else Get Survey Email?: Was wondering if anyone else received an email from MS last week concerning a survey. [img] LOL! When I get all done with the survey I get this ad for survey company's app. Where's the one for the Windows phone? And iPoll? What the?!! [img] 3176
  10. Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time: I have been #4 for almost an hr. I was 313 like 3hrs. ago 9633