Windows 10: Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge?

Discus and support Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think my question says it all. I am unable to access the June 18, 2020 event. I've taken several screen shots posted here. It's just after 7:00am and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QBeachwalker66, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge?

I think my question says it all. I am unable to access the June 18, 2020 event. I've taken several screen shots posted here. It's just after 7:00am and the event is listed as ended...

Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge? [​IMG]

Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge? 61afe4b9-a058-4ea1-ae53-f8e6198c3be7?upload=true.png

Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge? 49cedeb9-11a8-42a1-8091-d8e2b7579a35?upload=true.png

:)

QBeachwalker66, Jun 18, 2020
  2. jimbo 862 Win User

Pyramid game on the 18/11/2015. Microsoft daily challenge.

I understand the game perfectly, i have completed all challenges in october and november up to the 18th, but i can't do this particular game. I would like to know if it is possible to do.

Thanks

jimbo 862, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Pyramid game on the 18/11/2015. Microsoft daily challenge.

Hi Jimbo,

Thank you for posting the issue on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having issues with Pyramid Solitaire game.

I suggest you to refer to the below link to understand the game better.

Pyramid Solitaire (Free)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/pyramid-solitaire-free/9wzdncrdlxmg

You may also, L: eMail Pyramid Solitaire (Free) support
    to leave your valuable feedback.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge?

Pyramid not loading

Thank you for persisting, Jocari. Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I tried both methods, but was still unable to resolve the problem with Pyramid loading. All other games are fine (including Pyramid in the Daily Challenges) - it's
    just Pyramid on its own that will not load.

RickDe Vos, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge?

1. Is anyone else unable to access the June 18, 2020 Pyramid Adventure event challenge? - Similar Threads - anyone else unable

2. AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements: AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements do not seem to update ... I've been member on this account since 2015 and come have been 'Earned' but many that should have been are 'Incomplete'.I'm on a Windows 10 PC, updated & signed in & out of account....
  3. AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements: AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements do not seem to update ... I've been member on this account since 2015 and come have been 'Earned' but many that should have been are 'Incomplete'.I'm on a Windows 10 PC, updated & signed in & out of account....
  4. event challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event challenges: example of problem , played 2 games , time 9.25 min . took 3 min for 3rd game , time went up to 9 hours 9.35 mins. Destroys the whole purpose of playing the game . Similar problem at least once a week BlearyVoyage852...
  5. June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  6. Watch EA Play Live 2020 Event on June 18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch EA Play Live 2020 Event on June 18: EA Play Live 2020 is about connecting players around the world and bringing them closer to the game franchises they love. During this year’s digital event, we’ll showcase our games through a live broadcast, community content, and more. Tune in on...
  7. Edge?2020 June???

Edge?2020 June???: Really? Microsoft?... You literally forced the app on Windows 10 users?....I'm talking about EDGE..... No way to uninstall...Had to use antivirus program to sandbox it... cause it keeps on accessing the web... **** you Microsoft....I paid for your OS... don;t force apps...
  8. Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?: The store loads fine but I cannot access any individual items to install. Wondering if it is just me or anyone else is having this problem currently, can't access them through the website either! (Here's Spotify for example:...
  9. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019: cards on the deck from bottom to top 4,4,5,10,10,9,2,J,9,A,Q,J,K,3,K,6,K,4,4,3,A,7,2,7. Since 5s are blocking to reach 9s. How to clear any 4 from deck. 4 and 9 are not together in the deck. Solve this one please....
  10. Solitaire Events Challenge

Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....