Windows 10: Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004?

Discus and support Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It is first time I'm doing DISM scan in years but I did it yesterday. It found no errors but it did stop at 84% instead of 100%. Anyone else getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blarzor, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004?

It is first time I'm doing DISM scan in years but I did it yesterday. It found no errors but it did stop at 84% instead of 100%. Anyone else getting this?

submitted by /u/Blarzor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Blarzor, Jun 4, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Source to use for DISM on Windows 10

This is not completely true. The suggestion is to download the Techbench version and use DISM to apply to install.wim directly. However, you can also use the version download from MCT except it will involve an extra step as follows:
    1. Use the latest version of 7-Zip to extract the content of install.esd. For example: to a folder xxx on the desktop
    2. From Admin command prompt:
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\xxx\windows /LimitAccess

See screen shot, the contents of install.wim and install.esd are exactly the same.

Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    dism scans

Thank you for the update. Whether a device is 32 bit or 64 bit, DISM should work. The information that we really need is the current build version of Windows 10 which you can get by pressing
    Windows key + R on your keyboard, then type 'winver' on the window that would appear and then press
    Enter key on your keyboard. We would also like to request again the exact error message on the DISM that's showing up on your end. This would greatly help us in finding out what is the issue and provide you with the necessary troubleshooting
    steps.

We look forward on the information that we're requesting.

Ian Ser, Jun 4, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004?

1. Is anyone else's DISM scan ending at 84% on version 2004? - Similar Threads - anyone else's DISM

2. DISM version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM version: Windows 11Question about the DISM version. I've always noticed that the DISM version for example 10.0.22000.653, is always different from the Image version 10.0.22000.832. So does this mean that while DISM is doing it's thing, it is only checking items up to .653? I know that...
  3. DISM version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM version: Windows 11Question about the DISM version. I've always noticed that the DISM version for example 10.0.22000.653, is always different from the Image version 10.0.22000.832. So does this mean that while DISM is doing it's thing, it is only checking items up to .653? I know that...
  4. Anyone else having some issues appearing during a 2004 clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else having some issues appearing during a 2004 clean install: Hi All, Several days ago I clean installed version 2004 Build 19041.450. Ive done loads of clean installs with various versions over the years with no errors at all shown in the Reliability History. This time there were some differences (highlighted in Red for easy reference...
  5. windows update 2004 stuck at 84%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 2004 stuck at 84%: I started the 2004 update 12 hours ago and it has been stuck at 84% for hours. There is little to no activity on the HD. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-2004-stuck-at-84/f4f5d48d-bf5d-4b09-85e3-f049184a1ffc
  6. Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else getting this bug on Windows 10 Update 2004?: I have started using the Light Mode after the 2004 update but every once in a while Windows automatically reverts back to using Dark Mode for some reason, and I have to manually revert back to Light Mode in Settings->Personalization->Colors. This happens around twice or...
  7. Epson scan software with Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson scan software with Windows 10 version 2004: For many years now I have been using my Epson Stylus DX7450 for both printing and scanning. It has worked without problems on all version up to, and including the last version. I have looked at the modern scanner apps and they are not even a distant patch on the flexibility...
  8. Anyone else seeing storage spaces issues in 2004? Specifically file corruption

Anyone else seeing storage spaces issues in 2004? Specifically file corruption: I'm seeing two minor issues in storage spaces, these seem to be common and aren't causing any real issues: Defrag/Retrim bug: lots of posts about this one, on one drive with lots of free space I'm seeing retrim take over an hour Storage spaces UI is borked with 0x00000057...
  9. DISM stopping early for anyone else?

DISM stopping early for anyone else?: I had originally used the update assistant for 2004 but I noticed dism was stopping at 84.9% after the update. I thought maybe the install was damaged from the update so I decided to just fresh install since it has been a while anyways but it's still showing this. Anyone else...
  10. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add