Windows 10: Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

Discus and support Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarrenALepper, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain Controllers, on client machines. Detailed article here...THIS JUST IN!!!! High LSASS Usage After Windows Update 3B March 2024 - Microsoft Community HubIt doesn't seem to be massively widespread for us yet, but we've had it on the latest versions of Win10 and Win11. LSASS memory usage grows in a linear fashion along with uptime, until it crashes, resulting in an unplanned reboot of Windows. I can't seem to find anything about client O

:)

DarrenALepper, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Medros Win User

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Jul 10, 2024
  3. lsass related

Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows.

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

Smart Card Login not working when LSASS is not disabled

Hy,

we are experiencing errors while logging in with Smart Card. Precisely it is error ID 5, but we tried to disable LSASS through Local Group Policy and it worked.

When LSASS is disabled the Smart Card Login is working normally. The problem is that I do not want to leave LSASS in a disabled state and I don't think that is a solution to the problem.

Anyone had the same problem maybe?

All idea's are welcome.

Marko Rukavina, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

1. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS? - Similar Threads - anyone experiencing LSASS

2. anyone experienced this issue before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone experienced this issue before?: i have an issue my discord app was hacked to spam send a fishing msg and now i cannot use my windows defender bcs it just doesnt show up aswell as unable to scan my pc for threats...
  3. anyone experienced this issue before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone experienced this issue before?: i have an issue my discord app was hacked to spam send a fishing msg and now i cannot use my windows defender bcs it just doesnt show up aswell as unable to scan my pc for threats...
  4. anyone experienced this issue before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?: I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain Controllers, on client machines. Detailed article here...THIS JUST IN!!!! High LSASS Usage After Windows Update 3B March 2024 -...
  6. Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone experiencing LSASS issues on client OS?: I've been looking for a related post for this, but has anyone encountered the know issue with the LSASS memory leak that occurred with Domain Controllers, on client machines. Detailed article here...THIS JUST IN!!!! High LSASS Usage After Windows Update 3B March 2024 -...
  7. Anyone experiencing this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone experiencing this problem?: Anyone else experiencing slowdowns when closing the Windows 10 Task Manager? It takes time to close build 19045.3086. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-experiencing-this-problem/fc203f61-a423-47aa-82d1-ebc11e4bf8e7
  8. Anyone experiencing this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone experiencing this problem?: Anyone else experiencing slowdowns when closing the Windows 10 Task Manager? It takes time to close build 19045.3086. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-experiencing-this-problem/fc203f61-a423-47aa-82d1-ebc11e4bf8e7
  9. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone knows why my system has found corrupted files with sfc/ scannow on a fresh install? : r/Windows11 reddit.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-experiencing-this-issue/e88a0816-8426-4358-a3a0-15db14feded0
  10. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone knows why my system has found corrupted files with sfc/ scannow on a fresh install? : r/Windows11 reddit.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-experiencing-this-issue/e88a0816-8426-4358-a3a0-15db14feded0