Windows 10: Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the...

Discus and support Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F3NIXII [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/F3NIXII, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the...

/u/F3NIXII, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Rockman. Win User

Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the...

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the...

1. Is anyone getting this when trying to test their 7.1 headset?! Mine doesn’t work and the... - Similar Threads - anyone getting trying

2. Why doesn’t settings work when Wi-Fi doesn’t?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn’t settings work when Wi-Fi doesn’t?: Whenever my computer randomly gets no Wi-Fi, but all my other devices have Wi-Fi, if i do anything to change the Wi-Fi then settings doesn’t load and crashes a minute later. It doesn’t connect and I have to restart. Troubleshooter doesn’t find anything, and I’ve scanned for...
  3. When I try to login the password doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to login the password doesn’t work: Doesn’t let me login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-login-the-password-doesnt-work/f09a78ea-f666-402f-9fc1-949a81bc1fbb
  4. When I try to login the password doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to login the password doesn’t work: Doesn’t let me login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-login-the-password-doesnt-work/f09a78ea-f666-402f-9fc1-949a81bc1fbb
  5. When I try to login the password doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My headset audio doesn’t work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset audio doesn’t work properly: When I used my headset the audio was always on 18 and that was pretty load but now when I put it on max I can’t even hear it that good can someone help me I really don’t know what to do submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...
  7. Headset mic Test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic Test: I purchased a headset Frontech model no HF-3442 which has two pins one red and one is green when i insert both the pins I can hear the sounds from the computer but my mic of the headset is detected by the computer but when i speak anything it is not able to recognise...
  8. when i test speakers they test as working. but mic does not - i get nothing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i test speakers they test as working. but mic does not - i get nothing: when i test speakers they test as working. but mic does not - i get nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-test-speakers-they-test-as-working-but-mic/cd14840c-fde7-434b-b6f5-13142b238e17
  9. Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc: Ive had my headset for a good while now, and it works great on my xbox. Its a Sades brand. I finally bought a pc but when i tried to talk to people in game on my pc they couldnt hear me, but i could hear them fine. My computer has two headphone ports, but one of them doesnt...
  10. Leak location testing for mining

in Windows 10 Support
    Leak location testing for mining: When you are dealing with mining projects it is quite necessary to detect the leaks. Leak location testing becomes very important. If there is leakage in the hydraulic pipelines, it will interrupt your mining process. For this, one should use good equipment and tools to...