Windows 10: Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?

Discus and support Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They won't let me edit any files, even if I'm logged with my university 365 account. I prefer using them most of the times, but now I'm tied to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TuttFox, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?

They won't let me edit any files, even if I'm logged with my university 365 account. I prefer using them most of the times, but now I'm tied to the complete apps, which feel old (yet powerful) to me.

Has anyone had the same issue?

submitted by /u/TuttFox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TuttFox, Oct 7, 2020

2. Can't Find the Office Mobile apps!

I recently purchased a LG Lancet Windows-based phone and have searched both the Windows Store & my all apps list, but I still cannot find the Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, etc.). The only Office-related app on the phone
    is simply called Office and I just don't know if that app is the right one to use!!! Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

joshuatonsing, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?

New October Insider Slow update for Office Mobile on Windows devices

Source: Announcing October Insider Slow update for Office Mobile on Windows - Microsoft Community

Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps? [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?

1. Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps? - Similar Threads - anyone having issues

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  5. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  6. anyone have that issue?

7. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  8. Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?

Does anyone have a copy of MS Office?: I was using Polaris but my trial ran out.
  9. Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?: Hello, Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10. From what I can see, they really are free. Sure I am missing something: If free, why would anyone buy Office ? What am I, as usual, missing ? Thought I would ask here first before...
  10. Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having issues with the Windows Mail App?: I keep having issues with the Windows Mail app. Every time I try to delete things in Yahoo!, it freezes up and stops responding. Is it fixable? 30114