Windows 10: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

Discus and support Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by malibuaccountant, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP Hardware Diagnostics. Everything says there is nothing wrong with the system. I ran the keyboard test through HP Hardware Diagnostics and the plus and minus on the number pad work fine. But, when in Windows 11, the number pad works fine except for the plus and minus keys on the number pad. I am thinking a Windows 11 updat

:)

malibuaccountant, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Ed Soares Win User

Decimal key (.) in number pad does not work

Hi, all.

My computer is a laptop, HP envy, with Windows 10.

The decimal key on my keypad/number pad stopped working all of a sudden (nothing happens when I press that key).

• Problem is the same on any number of programs, be it this browser (Edge), MS Excel, MS Word, Notepad, etc...
    • "NumLock" key is on;
    • All the other number pad keys work as usual (all numbers and operators, for example);
    • The setting that controls the mouse with the number pad is off;
    • The problem is the same whether I try it on my laptop keyboard, or on my Logitech keyboard (plugged in with a USB receiver), or on the on-screen keyboard - the decimal (.) key in the number pad does not work;
    • The period closer to the letter "M" works fine (that's how I've been able to use it in this post, for example)
    • My keyboard language is set correctly, to "English (United States)", as it has always been.
    • I've actually tried changing the keyboard language to another one (such as Spanish and Portuguese), and the problem is still the same - the decimal (.) key in the number pad does not work;
    I've read some 10 forums that had the same questions, but all of them were unhelpful. At least half related to the "NumLock" being off, some meandered into the control panel settings, into the mouse control settings, and a good many did not have a clear
    answer.

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

Ed Soares, Nov 3, 2022
  3. key 10 pad numbers -

key 10 pad numbers - not working is their some kinda toggle key??? besides num lock.

our office got these keyboards for us and we have had all kinds of "weird" little issues... like this -- we are not happy with these keyboards.

anyone got any suggestions....

SCOTT COUNTY PVAmapping, Nov 3, 2022
  4. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

1. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the... - Similar Threads - anyone having problems

2. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when pressing 3 on number pad: i recently was gifted a MageGee MK Storm keyboard that registers the NUMPAD3 and numpad ENTER as in when just the 3 key is pressed, it registers as the 3 key and the enter key being pressed simultaneously. How can I fix this?...
  3. Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...: I believe it has to do with a corrupt Windows 11 update to 22H2. It is not the number pad because I tried two other Sculpt number pads and the plus and minus keys did not work either. Has anyone else had this same problem after the Windows 11 22H2 update. If so, how did you...
  4. Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...: I believe it has to do with a corrupt Windows 11 update to 22H2. It is not the number pad because I tried two other Sculpt number pads and the plus and minus keys did not work either. Has anyone else had this same problem after the Windows 11 22H2 update. If so, how did you...
  5. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP...
  6. Number Pad Keys Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Pad Keys Clicking: Today, seemingly out of nowhere possibly relating to a recent update?, the keys on the number pad of my CyberPower USB keyboard and only the number pad keys have started making a clicking sound that appears to originate from the speaker of my monitor. While I don't use the...
  7. Number Pad Keys Clicking

Number Pad Keys Clicking: Today, seemingly out of nowhere possibly relating to a recent update?, the keys on the number pad of my CyberPower USB keyboard and only the number pad keys have started making a clicking sound that appears to originate from the speaker of my monitor. While I don't use the...
  8. Number Pad Keys Clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Number keys on number pad stop and start working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Number keys on number pad stop and start working randomly: The number pad will stop working to enter numbers and start working as a mouse at random times. Strangely if i push all three keys next to each other 123, or 456, or 789 it will key in respectively 13, or 46, or 79. When I started writing this when the keypad did not work...
  10. number pad

in Windows 10 Support
    number pad: don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it 3592