Windows 10: Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT??

Discus and support Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having a Major Hacking Problem, I've got a Good Anti-Virus and Firewall Program Installed and someone in the World is Hacking several "Files" into... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stone624, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Stone624 Win User

Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT??

I am having a Major Hacking Problem, I've got a Good Anti-Virus and Firewall Program Installed and someone in the World is Hacking several "Files" into My Computer Over and Over and Over again each time I am on my Century Link Network in Denver, Colorado and I've changed my Passwords, and I have Installed all these Spyware Removers, "Malwarebytes Premium, and SuperantiSpyware Professional, and I've even tried the Microsoft October 2019's Malware Finder Program, and all of these find Nothing, At All!! So, these files are getting into every Main Folder on all of My Computers in My House, and Nothing seems (so far) to Prevent this Hacking files into My Computer from Happening, does anyone know how to STOP this from Happening?? From Steve here tonight October 2019.

:)

Stone624, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Oct 9, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

I would again like to thank everyone for their extremely helpful knowledge, suggestions, and comments. Everything seems great, but I would appriciate it if I could just once again have an expert confirm that everything I am getting for my computer (located in top of thread, first post) will be 100% compatable with everything else. Thanks again!*Smile Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT?? :)

TCanuck42, Oct 9, 2019
  4. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Is ANYONE on here a Computer HACKING EXPERT?? - Similar Threads - ANYONE here Computer

2. Anyone here have had success when trying to recover a hacked email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone here have had success when trying to recover a hacked email account?: Hiho,Couple of weeks ago I lost access to my email due too many tries from someone I don't know and it's been a battle to recover it. this dumb system Ms uses to "help".I've been reading tons of entries here and it's sad to see that a company as big as Ms has this stpd system...
  3. Anyone here have had success when trying to recover a hacked email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone here have had success when trying to recover a hacked email account?: Hiho,Couple of weeks ago I lost access to my email due too many tries from someone I don't know and it's been a battle to recover it. this dumb system Ms uses to "help".I've been reading tons of entries here and it's sad to see that a company as big as Ms has this stpd system...
  4. Hello experts my computer will not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello experts my computer will not work: Hello, I need help. My computer is not working properly, everytime I open file explorer or task mgr my pc goes white for 1 second and then back. Some application like services wont open or keeps crashing. And to make this even worse I have no wifi and cannot get it and im...
  5. Not an expert!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not an expert!: I have a HP laptop that is connected automatically to an unknown network. The unknown net work has set up parental controls. Laptop,phones, Ruku, Xbox , everything! I need help! I already did F11 restart and found my system32 in my x drive. Needless to say it didn’t work....
  6. Technical query to experts as I'm curious here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical query to experts as I'm curious here: Hi folks Messing around with DVD's (standard - not Blu Rays) and trying various ripping programs why is a "Bog standard" DVD file so large -- often around 8GB for an approx 2 Hour movie. Using various "rippers" I can get quality both audio and video where you'd almost need a...
  7. Can anyone help me here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me here?: My usb pendrive have windows 10 bootable but its seem it doesnt work ive 32gb usb but i dont know if my windows10 not working i hope someone help to install windows 10 thanks yall so much. I watch some windows 10 tutorial but i dont why is not working submitted by...
  8. Can anyone here help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone here help me with this?: submitted by /u/clarkebino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg5kl/can_anyone_here_help_me_with_this/
  9. Are there experts here on the Microsoft Jet Engine product ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there experts here on the Microsoft Jet Engine product ?: Ham Radio apps. https://dxlabsuite.com uses Jet Engine. A "corrupt' Windows 10 has been replaced by a squeaky-clean Re-install of Windows 10, including #1903 feature set. All of the PC's software was re-installed (except for MalwareBytes). Then, Look-up tests using...
  10. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?: Like my eM350? What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds? 6172