Windows 10: Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?

Discus and support Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I was wondering if it good to apply ultimade power mode on my PC or do I keep using high performance Specs of my PC:-PC: HP All-in-One -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omar Abdullah1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?

Hello!I was wondering if it good to apply ultimade power mode on my PC or do I keep using high performance Specs of my PCIs applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC? :pC: HP All-in-One - 22-cn0022ne-CPU: intel core i5 9th gen-GPU: Nvidia MX110-RAM: 8GB

:)

Omar Abdullah1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Asesjix Win User

How to enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10?

The "Ultimate Performance" power plan exists since Windows 10 Version 1803.
    To activate the Power Plan, the following steps must be taken:

1. Open cmd.exe as Administrator
    2. Duplicate the scheme with: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
    3. Copy the guid from ultimate plan
    4. Set the ultimate plan active with: powercfg /setactive <GUID>

Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC? RZIke.png

Asesjix, Jun 7, 2023
  3. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?

PC powering down by it self

Since upgrading my PC from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. my PC will randomly power down then restart automatically often. Any suggestions? I ruled out issues with the sleep mode. (now turned off)

ChrisMeyer6, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?

1. Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC? - Similar Threads - applying Ultimate power

2. Hello. Is Ultimate Perfromance Mode Safe to Use On my Pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. Is Ultimate Perfromance Mode Safe to Use On my Pc?: Platform: Windows 10 ProProccsesor: Intel Core Duo 2 E8400Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 210RAM: 8GBSSD:1024GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-ultimate-perfromance-mode-safe-to-use-on/bd3b040b-5c1d-4170-8219-1219d759ed08
  3. Hello. Is Ultimate Perfromance Mode Safe to Use On my Pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. Is Ultimate Perfromance Mode Safe to Use On my Pc?: Platform: Windows 10 ProProccsesor: Intel Core Duo 2 E8400Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 210RAM: 8GBSSD:1024GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-ultimate-perfromance-mode-safe-to-use-on/bd3b040b-5c1d-4170-8219-1219d759ed08
  4. Hello. Is Ultimate Perfromance Mode Safe to Use On my Pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is applying Ultimate power mode is good for my PC?: Hello!I was wondering if it good to apply ultimade power mode on my PC or do I keep using high performance Specs of my PC:-PC: HP All-in-One - 22-cn0022ne-CPU: intel core i5 9th gen-GPU: Nvidia MX110-RAM: 8GB...
  6. Ultimate Performance in Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ultimate Performance in Power Options: Can I keep Ultimate Performance on forever? 183074
  7. Power plans NOT ACTUALLY applying.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power plans NOT ACTUALLY applying.: I've been having a pretty high EDC on my Ryzen CPU thx to my pc being on ultimate performance plan. (which has minimum processor state on 100%) so to fix this I switched to balanced power plan which has minimum processor state 5%. Now it does show me that it's on the balanced...
  8. Ultimate power plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ultimate power plan: I build my dad a budget gaming PC I got him a win10 and Im curious if the Ultimate performance powerplan can damage the PC and can it help in games,I saw on internet that it keeps everything on 100% and that maybe it OC some things Specifications: Cpu: Ryzen 3 1200 3.1ghz...
  9. Ultimate Power Setting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ultimate Power Setting: I am trying to change the power setting from Ultimate to Balanced and when I hit the Balanced button it changes right back to ultimate. It shuts off my monitor after about 3 or 4 minutes. Yesterday I did a reinstall and was able to remove the Ultimate setting with a warning...
  10. Ultimate Power Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ultimate Power Setting: I am trying to change the power setting from Ultimate to Balanced and when I hit the Balanced button it changes right back to ultimate. It shuts off my monitor after about 3 or 4 minutes. Yesterday I did a reinstall and was able to remove the Ultimate setting with a warning...