Windows 10: Is AppService a safe program?

Discus and support Is AppService a safe program? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is AppService a to z a virus? I saw the product is microsoft but I trust AppService is a virus, it came from tmp files from system32 but it said not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JingPu612, May 29, 2021.

1. JingPu612 Win User

Is AppService a safe program?

Is AppService a to z a virus? I saw the product is microsoft but I trust AppService is a virus, it came from tmp files from system32 but it said not found.[Original Title: AppService]

:)

JingPu612, May 29, 2021

2. AppService with OpenFileDialog/Mixed Reality

I am attempting to create an App/something that will select a file, then send that file to an AppService. I can get either one to work, but not both at the same time. This seems like it should be fairly simple, so what am I missing?

The ultimate goal is to have the user pick a file, then have that file displayed in a Windows Mixed Reality Headset. The OpenFileDialog + TCP works just fine in the Unity development environment but fails when I compile it to a UWP app. Apparently, you can't
    TCP on the same machine with a UWP app. So I am looking for some other method that will work. There are hints that an AppService is built for interprocess communication on the same machine, but I can't get a file chosen.

No, the files cannot be built into the Mixed Reality App.

Any and all other suggestions are welcome.

KeithWillenson, May 29, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 29, 2021
  4. Is AppService a safe program?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Is AppService a safe program?

1. Is AppService a safe program? - Similar Threads - AppService safe program

2. Programs Safe to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Safe to Uninstall: Hey, I have a Elitebook 840 G5 and I want to know how can I tell if it is safe to uninstall a program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-safe-to-uninstall/8c8686bf-5f12-48fb-9888-fbef7f947b13
  3. Programs Safe to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Safe to Uninstall: Hey, I have a Elitebook 840 G5 and I want to know how can I tell if it is safe to uninstall a program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-safe-to-uninstall/8c8686bf-5f12-48fb-9888-fbef7f947b13
  4. Can I safely delete any of these programs

Can I safely delete any of these programs: Hi There , Doing a clean up of my disk space I came across a few programs/apps from Microsoft that appear just to be updates.Can I delete past copies 2005 - 2013 from the list , and just keep most recent one ?...
  5. Is Windowsruntime.vbe a safe program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windowsruntime.vbe a safe program?: What is this windowsruntime.vbe ?How does it work? Does steal my data? [Original Title: Windowsruntime.vbe] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-windowsruntimevbe-a-safe-program/3a9c8c17-55f8-4471-92de-5d5ae6606647
  6. AppService

AppService: Is AppService a to z a virus? I saw the product is microsoft but I trust AppService is a virus, it came from tmp files from system32 but it said not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/appservice/c0af98d2-2c94-46df-987a-34334d491e58
  7. What does Spatial License APPService Broker spatialaudiolicensesrv.exe do? What service...

What does Spatial License APPService Broker spatialaudiolicensesrv.exe do? What service...: What does Spatial License APPService Broker spatialaudiolicensesrv.exe do? What service does it provide? Should I allow it access to private network? This is a Microsoft app; if it is safe, why is it blocked and why only now?...
  8. Is it safe to delete program folders in regedit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete program folders in regedit?: Hello, i have deleted programs off my PC but i can still see the software folders in the registry editor. I know they take up little space, but eventually programs i install and uninstall will accumulate, and so it would be a good idea to get rid of the ones i no longer...
  9. Safe bandwidth monitoring program?

Safe bandwidth monitoring program?: On my previous computer, I used a bandwidth monitoring program called Networx. However, that computer later developed a crippling problem (the main hard drive locking up at random, unpredictable intervals). I had the computer tested, and the problem couldn't be identified,...
  10. 'Safely Remove' - Blocked by unknown program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Safely Remove' - Blocked by unknown program: I have three external USB-3 HDDs connected via a powered USB-3 hub. Sometimes, not always, I am blocked from unplugging the hub from the PC because a program is using at least one of the HDDs. How can I determine what is preventing the 'Safe Removal' and forcing me to...