Windows 10: ... is attempting to make changes

Discus and support ... is attempting to make changes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting this message no matter what program i open no matter how many times i accept it. Open steam have go accept. Open msi afterburn have to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andrew28Ex, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ... is attempting to make changes

I keep getting this message no matter what program i open no matter how many times i accept it. Open steam have go accept. Open msi afterburn have to accept. I just turned the sensitivity all the way down but it didnt use to do that any ideas why?

:)

Andrew28Ex, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 25, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Nov 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

... is attempting to make changes

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

... is attempting to make changes

1. ... is attempting to make changes - Similar Threads - attempting changes

2. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  3. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  4. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change laptop pin after too many attempts

How to change laptop pin after too many attempts: How do I change the PIN on my laptop after too many attempts. Just says restart device - gives me the code A1B2C3 and when I enter that it goes back to restart device....
  6. How to change laptop pin after too many attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change laptop pin after too many attempts: How do I change the PIN on my laptop after too many attempts. Just says restart device - gives me the code A1B2C3 and when I enter that it goes back to restart device....
  7. "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt

"User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt: I have a fairly mundane network with AD servers six in total in three locations all running Windows Server 2022 Standard updated with the latest patches, etc. The network clients are majoritively Windows 11, with some still on Windows 10. The environment is hybrid, with...
  8. "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "User must change password at next logon" only works on the user's SECOND log on attempt: I have a fairly mundane network with AD servers six in total in three locations all running Windows Server 2022 Standard updated with the latest patches, etc. The network clients are majoritively Windows 11, with some still on Windows 10. The environment is hybrid, with...
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer is spinning after attempting to download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer is spinning after attempting to download windows 11: Hello I am having an issue where I tried to install windows 11 and now my pc is stuck on “undoing changes made to your computer” I have tried to get to the boot menu but the only option my PC gives me is to go to the BIOS. I have searched for any option in there but there is...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer is spinning after attempting to download windows 11

Undoing changes made to your computer is spinning after attempting to download windows 11: Hello I am having an issue where I tried to install windows 11 and now my pc is stuck on “undoing changes made to your computer” I have tried to get to the boot menu but the only option my PC gives me is to go to the BIOS. I have searched for any option in there but there is...