Windows 10: Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.

Discus and support Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The autocad website mentions that Autocad 2015 is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1 and 7. Does that mean that it is not compatible with Windows 10 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnisManjhi, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.

The autocad website mentions that Autocad 2015 is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1 and 7. Does that mean that it is not compatible with Windows 10 and it would reduce the performance of a laptop with Windows 10.

The configuration of the laptop is:

Intel Core i5 8th Gen

8GB DDR4 RAM

1TB HDD
    Windows 10 Home

4GB Graphics

:)

AnisManjhi, Feb 11, 2019

2. AutoCad 2015 LT and Windows 10 compatibility

This is what AutoDesk says:

Autodesk 2013–2015 Products

Further testing of Autodesk 2013–2015 products is required to determine compatibility with Windows 10. Please note the following product-specific details:

• The English language versions of AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD-based verticals should be installable if you have received the Windows 10 update,

KB3081448
      or later.
    • Other AutoCAD language versions and language packs can be installed if Windows 10 update, KB3105210, is applied prior to installation.
    • DWG TrueView 2015 can be installed if Windows 10 update, KB3105210, is applied prior to installation.
    • The 2013–2014 versions of AutoCAD products will not be supported on Windows 10.
    Note: This article will be updated as new Windows 10 compatibility information becomes available.

Windows 10 support for Autodesk products | AutoCAD 2019 | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2019
  3. AutoCad 2015 LT and Windows 10 compatibility

Hi

I am thinking of purchasing a computer with Windows 10 but need to install AutoCad 2015 LT.

I have read on previous posts that the program is not compatible, but this was a few months ago. I wanted to find out if there is still an issue with using AutoCad 2015 on the operating system.

Thanks

PrabhdeepRyatt, Feb 11, 2019
  4. John Fue Win User

Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.

AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 INSTALLATION ERROR

Hi Trish,

English language versions of AutoCAD 2015 can be installed if you have received Windows 10 update,

KB3081448
    or later.

We suggest that you also need to contact your third party app ( AutoCAD 2015) provider and ask for the system requirements.

Thanks.

John Fue, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.

1. Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Autocad 2015 compatible

2. Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10: I have a problem with win 10, last month I installed Win 10 on my laptop, and after that, I install Autocad, when I run Autocad, my laptop very slow likes run out of memory, I can't work, make me mad. can you give me some explanation for this problem? Specification of my...
  3. Windows 10, compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, compatibility: Hi, very frequently following message appears : "The program was started in compatibility mode. As this can lead....you should disable the compatibility settings. Do you want to run prog. anyway ?" when clicking either YES or NO message disappears, nothing happens. Specially...
  4. Compatibility to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compatibility to Windows 10: I bought a Microsoft Elite Keyboard 1011 (without the keyboard)at the Goodwill today. I would like to know if its compatible with my computer Windows 10. And do I need anything to else to get it to work?...
  5. Windows 10 Compatible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Compatible?: Greetings Microsoft Community! Just wanted to ask about this Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2 R2 AM3+ I was planning on installing a fresh Win 10 OS on it and use the key I ordered a few days ago, the problem is while looking it up I noticed that it possibly may not be...
  6. why autocad is not starting?

why autocad is not starting?: autocad installing is failed what was a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/why-autocad-is-not-starting/d5a84f61-cf0a-41ef-b8d0-6b46d7102f90
  7. Running Autocad r14 on win 10

Running Autocad r14 on win 10: This is my first post on this forum. I was quite happy with win 7, then along came Microsoft and installed win 10 on my computer, without my permission. At first I was quite annoyed, but now like win 10. I digress, my question is how can I get Autocad r14 to install...
  8. windows 10 compatibility test

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 compatibility test: Here we go again I ran a windows 10 compatibility test from the Microsoft web site. The result I has was as per image. Is there a fix for this Please. Many Thanks.Sorry to be a pain in the rear.*really 21025
  9. windows 10 compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 compatibility problem: NEED HELP. I CAN'T ABLE TO UPGRADE MY WINDOWS 10. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. TELL ME THE SOLUTION. HOW TO SOLVE. THANKS. "The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally....
  10. Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10: July will be a big month for developers with the releases of Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, and the Universal Windows App Development Tools, which includes the Windows 10 SDK. The purpose of this post is to make you aware of the key dates and some things to keep in mind with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AutoCAD 2015 LT Windows 10 installation compatibilty

2. compatibility of autocad 2015 with windows 10