Windows 10: Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

Discus and support Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone tell me if ASB is better than Chrome? I am considering uninstalling Chrome but is it worth it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ilias Kslr, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

Can someone tell me if ASB is better than Chrome? I am considering uninstalling Chrome but is it worth it?

:)

Ilias Kslr, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User

Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

1. Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome? - Similar Threads - Avast Secure Browser

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??[Original Title: admin blocked]...
  4. Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??[Original Title: admin blocked]...
  5. Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Avast Premium Security

Avast Premium Security: I'm currently using Avast Premium Security and it's due for renewal. Any recommendations? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avast-premium-security/1204b335-569c-41f7-9a85-3e7e66b8ee50
  7. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  8. Need browser faster than Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need browser faster than Google Chrome.: So chrome is really slow and takes a lot of ram even though the performance is good, so Im searching a lighter browser and that equals chrome in performance, what do you recommend? submitted by /u/valigomm [link] [comments]...
  9. Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

in Windows 10 News
    Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users: If your Firefox or Chrome browser has any of the below-listed four extensions offered by Avast and its subsidiary AVG installed, you should disable or remove them as soon as possible. - Avast Online Security - AVG Online Security - Avast SafePrice - AVG SafePrice Why? Because...
  10. Is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers?

Is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers?: Hello everyone, Here I need an answer to this question that is Norton Security Better Than Other Total Security Providers? Please suggest me if you know about anything about both antivirus providers?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avast secure browser vs chrome

2. avast browser vs chrome vs edge

3. avast browser vs chrome

4. avg secure browser vs chrome,
  5. avast secure browser vs google chrome,
  6. avast browser vs google chrome,
  7. is avast based on chrome?,
  8. avast secure browser vs brave browser,
  9. brave vs avg secure browser,
  10. chrome v/s Avast v/s Brave,
  11. avast browser vs edge,