Windows 10: Is backup of apps possible before a reset??

Discus and support Is backup of apps possible before a reset?? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, when doing a reset you can choose "keep personal files", but it will still delete all your apps that you have installed that were not included... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mad4some, Sep 7, 2018.

1. mad4some Win User

Is backup of apps possible before a reset??

Hello, when doing a reset you can choose "keep personal files", but it will still delete all your apps that you have installed that were not included with the pc. Is it possible to back these apps up in order to restore after the reset is finished?? Thanks!

:)

mad4some, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 7, 2018
  4. arens Win User

[WPSL] Backup app data

Hi All,

I have a Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight app in the store for quite some time now. I recently noticed that the automatic backup for my app doesn't work.

• The app is listed in my phones (W10M) backup options and automatic backup is enabled
    • Disable automatic backup is not checked in the WMAppManifest.xml
    • Setting "Windows can include this product’s data in automatic backups to OneDrive." in the Dev Center is checked
    • All of the apps data is written to Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.Current.LocalFolder
    • Using ISETool I'm able to get all the data
    What am I possibly missing here?

Note: This question was posted in the MSDN forums before but MSFT suggested to post this here:

MSDN forum article

Regards,

Stephan

arens, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Is backup of apps possible before a reset?? - Similar Threads - backup apps possible

2. Windows Reset and Backup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset and Backup.: I think i have a virus attack on my PC. I dont want to rely on antivirus programs to remove the virus. I want to reset my PC. I have the following questions, please answer them. 1. How can i reset my PC so that all the files on C drive where windows is installed gets...
  3. Forgot to backup before system reset, RIP.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot to backup before system reset, RIP.: Lost a lot of old photos from my childhood etc. Laptop was running slowly for weeks so I factory reset it and forgot to make a backup of the folder of a lot of my childhood pictures. Is there any way to recover them? Feel like such an idiot I didn’t even think submitted by...
  4. Factory Reset Backup

Factory Reset Backup: Hello! I'm planning on factory resetting/full resetting my computer, resetting all settings and deleting all apps. However, I want to save/back up some apps, but don't have an external drive/usb to spare. Any idea on how I could backup my files? Any answer is appreciated!...
  5. Is this type of backup possible?

Is this type of backup possible?: Hi, So I just finished a PC Rest where I selected the option to delete all my files and reinstalls windows since my PC had troubles before. I would like to know, is it possible to backup my current, fresh Windows 10 Build/OS not interested in backing up any themes or...
  6. Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Photos-App - Meta-Data Backup possible?: Hi there :) I have a question concerning the Microsoft-Photos App for Windows 10. Is there any way to backup the app's meta-data? In particular, I would like to save my albums, faces and video-projects in case of having to reinstall Windows one day. Thanks in advance ;)...
  7. Is it possible to backup Restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is it possible to backup Restore points?: Hi. Is it possible to backup Restore points? as i have a program that deletes them, so i would like to backup them before installation, and restore them afterwards. Thanks in advance. 57974
  8. Possible to backup software and restore?

Possible to backup software and restore?: Okay, so, it looks like I'm going to have to refresh or reset Windows 10 at this point (I'm having an issue with it but I have tried all possible solutions). Is it possible to backup the program files, and/or registry settings for those programs and then restore afterwards?...
  9. System Backup before RAID 0

System Backup before RAID 0: Hey Guys, I am planning on doing a RAID 0 with my two 1TB HDD's and I was wondering if a system image backup onto an external HDD will work for restoring my OS, programs, and files to the newly raided drives. 87071
  10. Data Backup before Clean Install

Data Backup before Clean Install: Hello friends, I have started a small repair business and my question revolves around data backup options while doing a clean install on a PC. Generally before doing the clean install, I take a backup of data (User Library such as Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures,...