Windows 10: Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours?

Discus and support Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is Best PC SUPPORT an authorized service of yours ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MiltonChristopher, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours?

Is Best PC SUPPORT an authorized service of yours ?

:)

MiltonChristopher, Jan 7, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours?

1. Is Best PC Support an authorized service of yours? - Similar Threads - Best Support authorized

2. Best tech support services Carrollton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best tech support services Carrollton: Tech support services are required by companies to manage their it related work and balance their data security as well. We provide support for all of your IT related problems. Visit morgansystems.net now for more details....
  3. Best tech support services Carrollton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best tech support services Carrollton: Tech support services are required by companies to manage their it related work and balance their data security as well. We provide support for all of your IT related problems. Visit morgansystems.net now for more details....
  4. The VMware Authorization Service is not running

in Windows 10 News
    The VMware Authorization Service is not running: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to power on a VMware virtual machine on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 host machine, and the action fails with the error message The VMware Authorization Service is not running, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions...
  5. ms authorized 3rd party support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms authorized 3rd party support: The 3rd party support company's phone has been disconnected. MS actually transferred me to this company. I have a contract with this company, Now what do I do?...
  6. What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner?: What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-support-driver-is-it-authorized-partner/98f32702-a84a-4464-acc9-502a5cc3f939
  7. Microsoft authorized service providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authorized service providers: Hi All. Can anyone tell me if a company in Sydney, Comnet IT Services, phone 1800-861-591 is an authorized Microsoft Service Provider? Thanks in advance....
  8. recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service: What are some legitimate microsoft support services that can check my computer remotely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recommendations-for-authorized-microsoft-support/aa36cf58-01ea-4fbc-af49-c6dfd47005e6
  9. How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?: I used to own an HP Compaq Presario Notebook and I pay $15/mo for ongoing support services. My PC died on me one day so I bought a used Dell from the local repair shop. I love the computer but it's a big hassle every time I call up HP for apps related questions. They...
  10. Find the best SSD for your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Find the best SSD for your PC: Want to build or upgrade a PC and you're looking for the best SSD? Read on. Hard disk drives (HDDs) are old-school, so if you want the best performance possible you need to be looking at a solid state drive (SSD). But given that there are plethora of manufacturers out...