Windows 10: Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?

Discus and support Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been getting some strange bugs with better startmenu for a while now and was wondering if someone came up with a better way to customize tiles for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KevlarBoxers, May 28, 2020.

1. Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?

I've been getting some strange bugs with better startmenu for a while now and was wondering if someone came up with a better way to customize tiles for the start menu?

submitted by /u/KevlarBoxers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KevlarBoxers, May 28, 2020
  2. kerimka Win User

Create custom tiles on Windows 10 with Better StartMenu

Hi,

I just published an app to create tiles on Windows 10 Start Menu. It's called "Better StartMenu". You can try it for free.

Better StartMenu

Here's Windows Store link:
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH1XTDX

Here's a screenshot of what you can do with Better StartMenu.

Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu? [​IMG]

UE79_sKUcbY

kerimka, May 28, 2020
  3. kerimka Win User
    Better StartMenu

Hi,

I just published an app to create tiles on Windows 10 Start Menu. It's called "Better StartMenu". You can try it for free.

Better StartMenu

Here's a screenshot of what you can do with Better StartMenu.

Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu? [​IMG]

kerimka, May 28, 2020
  4. kerimka Win User

Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?

kerimka, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?

1. Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu? - Similar Threads - Better Startmenu still

2. Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu: I uninstalled unused apps from my windows 10 desktop. When I click on the windows key to bring to bring up the start menu, one app [Ebay] icon shows it is still there. Left clicking and hitting uninstall brings me to the App list. Since I uninstalled it from the App...
  3. Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier: [ATTACH] Hi guys, i start using a program called "TileIconifier" to customize my start menu tiles and it's working PERFECT. Only thing i can't figure out is how to use a custom icon for the folders with the program "TileIconifier" or is it some how possible ? Example:...
  4. Start menu tiles customization.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu tiles customization.: I'm using a dark grey theme, all but one tile in my start menu has the same grey background but one is lighter than the rest for no reason. I fail to find the option to individually change tile colors. Example Thanks for replies. submitted by /u/Darth_Jupiter [link]...
  5. Create custom tiles on Windows 10 with Better StartMenu

Create custom tiles on Windows 10 with Better StartMenu: Hi, I just published an app to create tiles on Windows 10 Start Menu. It's called "Better StartMenu". You can try it for free. Better StartMenu Here's Windows Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH1XTDX Here's a screenshot of what you can do...
  6. Best way to add custom tiles?

Best way to add custom tiles?: I've seen some different solutions, but I've been wondering what really is the absolute best way to add your own custom tiles to the start menu. Hopefully without having it open a separate program everytime you want to use one of your own. Currently Windows 10 makes all the...
  7. Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?

Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?: I'm a gamer, as is obvious from my start menu. Every time I pin a new game to my start menu I have to move every single tile one at a time to keep the games in alphabetical order. Does anyone know an easier way to accomplish this? [img] 100404
  8. Custom start menu tile

Custom start menu tile: I just installed the latest version of Dropbox (desktop, not app) and realised that they are able to have a nice looking start menu tile. Any ideas on how to replicate this effect for my other start menu shortcuts? [img] For instance, the Dropbox icon doesn't look too...
  9. Start menu tile customization

Start menu tile customization: Hi Guys, Okay so I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When I first installed Windows 10 the Start Menu had categories like "Life at a glance" and so on. However, I removed all of the tiles because at that time I felt like I didn't need them. Now, I would...
  10. Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles: Title says it all -- In particular, Windows Update tile which was created by right-clicking on Update & security box in settings and selecting Pin to Start. The tile opens up the Windows Update page and I would like to rename the tile to say Windows Update ( or Win Update...