Windows 10: Is BlueStacks gaming app safe?

Discus and support Is BlueStacks gaming app safe? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed something called BlueStacks gaming app because you are supposed to be able to get Plants vs Zombies 2 for your PC, to play free, with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nikilet, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Nikilet Win User

Is BlueStacks gaming app safe?

I installed something called BlueStacks gaming app because you are supposed to be able to get Plants vs Zombies 2 for your PC, to play free, with this app. I Googled it and found many sources that said it's safe, but after installation I clicked on it and I keep getting the attached. Does this mean I should not use it or can I do some type of adjustment so that I can use it?

Is BlueStacks gaming app safe? [​IMG]

:)

Nikilet, Jun 22, 2018

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Jun 22, 2018
  3. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Is BlueStacks gaming app safe?

Bluestacks application for Windows.

Hi,

Please let us know, if you downloaded bluestacks from Windows store or using browser.

As bluestacks is an third party application, I suggest you to get in touch with the app developer and check if it compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

Is BlueStacks gaming app safe?

1. Is BlueStacks gaming app safe? - Similar Threads - BlueStacks gaming app

2. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  3. BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?: What’s BlueStacks? BlueStacks is a free cross-platform Android Emulator. In simpler terms, it’s like a virtual Android phone running on your Mac or Windows PC. It’s really useful if you were dreaming about playing some Android games that are not available for PC like Clash...
  4. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  5. Is it safe to download bluestacks on Windows 10 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to download bluestacks on Windows 10 ?: I have read an article about bluestacks it's safe by 74 antimalware scan...So I can not yet trust this site but on Microsoft.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-download-bluestacks-on-windows-10/a10b9b0d-a800-40eb-b477-1e6ddf8b24bc
  6. Cant remove bluestacks app after uninstalled bluestacks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove bluestacks app after uninstalled bluestacks: So I uninstalled BlueStacks and didn't uninstall the emulated apps beforehand, now I cant delete it because it says "no longer in OneDrive/C:blah blah blah". How do I fix this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluestacks error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluestacks error: Hello I am Vasan Aggarwal i had downloadedbluestacks and earlier it was working fine but today when I tried opening it, A green screen opened saying thatYour windows builder ran into problem and we need to restart the pc. I Tried several times but it didn't worked. I also...
  8. Bluestacks Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks Crash: When i try to open bluestacks my computer just crashes and shows the BSOD. This hasn't happened before .It started from today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-crash/7d1b96fc-d314-475d-bb57-7eb9f659c8f2
  9. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  10. BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...