Windows 10: Is Brave browser safe to use?

Discus and support Is Brave browser safe to use? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Demonlord4lf, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Is Brave browser safe to use?

I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave?

:)

Demonlord4lf, Nov 1, 2018
  2. jpdutch Win User

Brave Browser

I recently started using Brave because Firefox was tediously slow.
    Everything worked fine until I used <Ctrl><Insert> to copy a URL & Brave enlarged the top area with the Browser Menu, the search/URL bar & tab-headers and I can't find a way to undo it. Any suggestions?

PS Via the menu you can add a menu.

jpdutch, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Brave Browser

I'm trying to set Brave as my default web browser but, windows 10 doesn't include it in the list of available browsers. Even when you try to set default by app it still doesn't show up. the only place it shows up is programs and features where you can uninstall it.

I figured it out just download the latest version and reinstall then it shows up.

shaggy5777, Nov 1, 2018
  4. elbmek Win User

Is Brave browser safe to use?

Brave Browser

Brave Software | Building a Better Web

The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based.

elbmek, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Is Brave browser safe to use?

1. Is Brave browser safe to use? - Similar Threads - Brave browser safe

2. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  3. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  4. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Chrome browser and Brave: after latest windows update-windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 system KB4023057.chrome and brave browser totally crashed, so i had to uninstall and delete them, now when i try to reinstall it's failed showing this message : brave/ google chrome installer requires an update to...
  6. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  7. Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle?

in Browsers and Email
    Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle?: Is BRAVE a safe and secure browser seems 100% faster than goggle when searching is not slow at all 1904 148523
  8. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is brave browser safe

2. is brave browser trustworthy

3. how safe is brave browser

4. is the Brave browser safe,
  5. is brave safe,
  6. is brave safe to use,
  7. brave browser safe to use,
  8. brave browser safe,
  9. brave browser is safe,
  10. brave browser is a scam,
  11. is brave a safe browser,