Windows 10: is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Discus and support is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Noticed this folder pop up and I'm not sure what its from the only thing I could think is of its from the last windows update since I think it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nalaiio, Feb 18, 2020.

1. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Noticed this folder pop up and I'm not sure what its from the only thing I could think is of its from the last windows update since I think it was created on the same day.

submitted by /u/nalaiio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nalaiio, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    ProgramData folder what is it?

Hi Kurtis,

The ProgramData specifies the path to the program-data folder (normally C:\ProgramData). Unlike the Program Files folder, this folder can be used by applications to store data for standard users, because it does not require elevated permissions.

The path can be on a volume other than the system drive and should not cause performance loss nor cause confusion to Windows , as long as it meets the following requirements:

• It must be on an NTFS volume.
    • It can’t point to a drive that has a different copy of Windows on it.
    • It can’t contain any serviceable components

Regards.

Mark Ole, Feb 18, 2020
  4. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

On Windows 10 under the C:\Programdata folder I keep seeing the following folders USOPrivate and USOshared. Any idea what they are? Some articles on the net suggest they are malware. please confirm.

Synckronize, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

1. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder? - Similar Threads - ProgramDatassh folder

2. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  3. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get back my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back my downloads folder?: I was clearing out my files for some space using WizTree and I go to look at my downloads and the downloads folder is gone, I'm not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-my-downloads-folder/2cc762b4-38a9-43b7-b90e-924dc9434d5b
  6. How do I get back my downloads folder?

How do I get back my downloads folder?: I was clearing out my files for some space using WizTree and I go to look at my downloads and the downloads folder is gone, I'm not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-my-downloads-folder/2cc762b4-38a9-43b7-b90e-924dc9434d5b
  7. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  8. how to recover folder from one drive

how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  9. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  10. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program data ssh folder

2. programdata ssh

3. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

4. ssh program data,
  5. local disk programdata ssh foldsr,
  6. ssh folder in ProgramData,
  7. programdata ssh folder,
  8. what is ssh in program data,
  9. c: programdata ssh,
  10. c:\programdata\ssh folder