Windows 10: is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Discus and support is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Noticed this folder pop up and I'm not sure what its from the only thing I could think is of its from the last windows update since I think it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nalaiio, Feb 18, 2020.

1. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Noticed this folder pop up and I'm not sure what its from the only thing I could think is of its from the last windows update since I think it was created on the same day.

submitted by /u/nalaiio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nalaiio, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    ProgramData folder what is it?

Hi Kurtis,

The ProgramData specifies the path to the program-data folder (normally C:\ProgramData). Unlike the Program Files folder, this folder can be used by applications to store data for standard users, because it does not require elevated permissions.

The path can be on a volume other than the system drive and should not cause performance loss nor cause confusion to Windows , as long as it meets the following requirements:

• It must be on an NTFS volume.
    • It can’t point to a drive that has a different copy of Windows on it.
    • It can’t contain any serviceable components

Regards.

Mark Ole, Feb 18, 2020
  4. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

On Windows 10 under the C:\Programdata folder I keep seeing the following folders USOPrivate and USOshared. Any idea what they are? Some articles on the net suggest they are malware. please confirm.

Synckronize, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

1. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder? - Similar Threads - ProgramDatassh folder

2. Unknown folder containing a string of letters and numbers as the folder name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown folder containing a string of letters and numbers as the folder name.: I've been pondering of this file that appeared within the local disk area, it's name is a very strange mix of letters and numbers which makes no sense to me at all. Within the file, is a bunch of Eula files that I, even as an administrator, cannot open. Once I've scouted for...
  3. Why is the user folder duplicating everything?

Why is the user folder duplicating everything?: Just got a new laptop, moved old files over to the D: drive to save space on C: drive. And it promptly copied all of my pics and such into my user folder on C: drive, taking up twice as much space. WHY did this happen?...
  4. Folders keep reverting back to read only in Windows 10

Folders keep reverting back to read only in Windows 10: How do I fix the read only on drives, folders and files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-keep-reverting-back-to-read-only-in/072006ef-a2fd-41c1-a2c1-74798d068a0c
  5. I cannot copy ANYTHING, nor create a single folder on my own external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot copy ANYTHING, nor create a single folder on my own external hard drive: So. I'm not exactly sure when I unplugged my external hard drive, but it has probably been a few months by now. The other once I can copy to, but it has not been unplugged, and I guess was still plugged in when all sorts of updates happened. I am certain I disabled updates...
  6. Wwindows 10 new folder creating issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wwindows 10 new folder creating issue: I have an issue on my Win10 Machine. Whenever I try to create a new folder on my desktop it's automatically named New folder(2).It's really strange because I have searched all over my desktop, ran several searches on my drives and the desktop but there doesn't seem to be...
  7. defaultuser100000... folder

defaultuser100000... folder: Every time I login, it seems, I get another folder. I deleted them once, but then got an error saying that my profile was corrupt and I had to reinstall Windows again. Is there a way to get this random folder generation to stop? I am on a small custom built computer for my...
  8. Enormous size of C:\Windows\Installer folder (38 GB)

in Windows 10 Support
    Enormous size of C:\Windows\Installer folder (38 GB): Hello, I have strange problem with enormous size of "C:\Windows\Installer" folder that just grow up to 38 GB since August 2016. [img] I found PatchCleaner tool that can find orphaned files in Installer folder, but I didn't use that tool to clean up this mess, because I...
  9. Windows Apps folder is 128Gb with many duplicate folders - I NEED this space back!!!

Windows Apps folder is 128Gb with many duplicate folders - I NEED this space back!!!: So something funky is going on with my Windows install. Wondering why I was running out of space with a 512GB drive, I found that 128 Gb of that is being used in the WindowsApps folder for: MS Edge 8.5Gb, Spotify 8.5Gb, Skype 8.5Gb, GameBar 8.5Gb, Python 8.5Gb, Python 3...
  10. 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues: Hello, I've seen posts about this problem since at least 2014. How it continues? I copy files from my phone to my pc. Remove files from phone. Accidentally hit ctrl-z outside my work in progress and every file i just copied from my phone disappear. Already tested softwares...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program data ssh folder

2. what is ssh in program data

3. c: programdata ssh

4. c:\programdata\ssh folder