Windows 10: Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

Discus and support Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used Ccleaner since 2015. But recently, I feel it very annoying.So, is Ccleaner still good to use? I would like to know if there are a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NỐ NỒ NÔ ÔK, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

I have used Ccleaner since 2015. But recently, I feel it very annoying.So, is Ccleaner still good to use? I would like to know if there are a different cleaner that better than Ccleaner.

:)

NỐ NỒ NÔ ÔK, Mar 18, 2022

2. ccleaner

Does anyone use ccleaner?? I know some people that use it and say its amazing! Any suggestions on a better small scale computer cleaner?

michaeltyson, Mar 18, 2022
  3. pc cleaner other than ccleaner?

Sir'

I recently upgraded my pc to win 10, currently I am using ccleaner to clean junk, I want to remove this one.Pl. suggest a best pc cleaner app available in Microsoft store.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: pc cleaner

praveenMulgund, Mar 18, 2022
  4. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

Is CCleaner safe to use?

While CCleaner is safe and useful for removing unused, temporary, junk and privacy related files (cache and cookies) for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Thunderbird, Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, I
    do not recommend using the built-in registry cleaner unless you have a good understanding of the registry. However, CCleaner's registry feature is and requires a separate user action from the Cleaner so it cannot be used at the same
    time.

Be sure to read Microsoft's support policy for the use of registry cleaning utilities in that topic...Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners.

quietman7 - MVP, Mar 18, 2022
Thema:

Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

1. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners? - Similar Threads - Ccleaner still cleaners

2. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?: I have used Ccleaner since 2015. But recently, I feel it very annoying.So, is Ccleaner still good to use? I would like to know if there are a different cleaner that better than Ccleaner....
  3. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  4. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  5. What is a good cleaner app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good cleaner app: I wanted to download ccleaner but people say it's not that safe submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1suux/what_is_a_good_cleaner_app/
  6. Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?

Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?: Hi, I need a program that comprehensively lists cookies and allows certain ones to be kept (i.e. not deleted). Ccleaner lists cookies, and you can choose to search and drag them to a 'keep' list. But Ccleaner only lists a few cookies- when I use Firefox to view its cookies,...
  7. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  8. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230
  9. ccleaner run cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ccleaner run cleaner: I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin 63040
  10. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative: Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab [img] Kaspersky Lab is well-known security software maker famous for their flagship products Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab recently released Kaspersky...