Windows 10: Is Chromium Browser safe?

Discus and support Is Chromium Browser safe? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help with my icons on my menu and help with my browser!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherylMurph Snapp, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Is Chromium Browser safe?

I need help with my icons on my menu and help with my browser!

:)

CherylMurph Snapp, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Is Chromium Browser safe?

Chromium as default browser windows 10

Why can't I select Chromium (not Chrome) as my default browser in windows 10? I use Chromium almost exclusively. It works perfectly except that I can not make it the default browser. The settings menu for default apps does not list Chromium among the
    browser options.

carl---1948, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Is Chromium Browser safe?

1. Is Chromium Browser safe? - Similar Threads - Chromium Browser safe

2. Scrolling Stutter on Chromium-based Browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling Stutter on Chromium-based Browsers: Hello Y'all. I have an annoying problem these days with my PC. Whenever I try to scrolling the page on chromium-based browsers, (Chrome, Opera, Edge Chromium doesn't matter) it stutters. This happens especially when I'm playing 1080P 60FPS videos or livestreams on Youtube and...
  3. Chromium based browsers: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium based browsers: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having this issue and it's really getting frustrating for me. It's a really stubborn problem. Things I've tried: 1. Updating Chrome 2. Renaming chrome.exe to something else 3. Clearing cache and cookies 4. Disabling steam running on startup (apparently this...
  4. MS Edge Chromium Browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge Chromium Browser.: Hello Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past . In MS Edge ,it was possible where in user closes Edge opens it and it has pages already/still has the pages open in the past. Regards, Rakesh...
  5. Chromium Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chromium Browser: When I turn on my pc, Chromium browser automatically opens. I don't liking it. How can I stop this irritating behavior of chromium? [NOTE: Once, I turned off the background running of chromium but nothing changed]...
  6. chromium browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    chromium browser: i have uninstalled it its not showing in program list. Also in Appdata/local there is no chromium folder tried malware bytes and cc cleaner . no where its listing but while using open with for some pdf files its listing there how can i remove chromium from that...
  7. Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing in Chromium Browser.: I'm trying to use Chromium, as Google Chrome is getting more aggressive with data collection. The issue here is that I can not play any videos even after trying the following: Clearing all browsing data and relaunching. Allow Flash player. Uncheck "use hardware...
  8. Chromium Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser?: When will Chromium Edge be rolling out to general users? Will Chromium Edge be preinstalled on future releases of Windows 10? Read several reviews on this new Edge and looks promising. Just don’t want to keep installing Chrome every time I install Windows. So really my...
  9. Chromium Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromium Browser: Why am I getting periodically an obnoxious pop up program that tries to get me to install a browser called Chromium? Can I stop this somehow?...
  10. uninstall chromium browser

in Browsers and Email
    uninstall chromium browser: I don't know how I got this program in the first place and now I don't know how to remove it. 1. tried to uninstall using the normal method using the list in the control panel. no luck 2. Used the free malwarebytes program this put a couple of chromium files in the virus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is brave browser safe

2. is the microsoft chromium browser safe?

3. is Brave web browser safe

4. is Brave browser fo real?,
  5. safe browsers to use