Windows 10: Is Cloud Clipboard Service counterpart at Microsoft servers working?

Discus and support Is Cloud Clipboard Service counterpart at Microsoft servers working? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have just given up trying to make Windows Cloud Clipboard Syncing work. Yes, I have tried roughly everything to fix it - except for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandro, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Sandro Win User

Is Cloud Clipboard Service counterpart at Microsoft servers working?

Hi everyone!

I have just given up trying to make Windows Cloud Clipboard Syncing work. Yes, I have tried roughly everything to fix it - except for a rain dancing. For instance, prayers and candles were not helpful at all .

Now, being a bit more serious, I will not enumerate in detail here everything I have tried but it ranged from from UI settings on and off, logging with a local account and back with Microsoft account, restarting and setting values to entries on Registry and Group Policy Editor. No joy!

My theory: the problem is not at my side. Not on my account, my computers nor my Windows configuration. I firmly believe that the service at Microsoft side is not coping with the huge load of Ctrl+C from every user worldwide with 2+ devices logged in with the same account.

So, my question is quite simple: how do I know if the Windows Cloud Clipboard Service counterpart at Microsoft servers is working properly? Is there a tool to forcefully test this API interface and thus say "you computer configuration is at fault" or "sorry, we have dropped the ball and the Clipboard Cloud Service is not available right now"? Is there a way to download the Cloud Clipboard associated to my account somehow to help debug the problem?

Note: although this problem seems unrelated to my Windows version, I am running on both machines Windows 10 Pro v1909 (retail, not insider) build 18363.1082.

Thanks a lot for your inputs!

:)

Sandro, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Vermat99 Win User

Cloud clipboard for iOS?

Will Cloud Clipboard ever come to iOS? Will it be an update for the "Continue on PC" app?

I saw many articles talking about "Android and iOS" support for cloud clipboard, but nothing from Microsoft. Is there any official statement on whether this feature will come to iOS or not?

Thank you!

Vermat99, Nov 6, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 6, 2020
  4. das10 Win User

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

How to access the cloud clipboard on the other pc:

"You don’t need to do anything special—what you copy on one PC will just appear in the Clipboard history on your other PC."
    "Microsoft has promised that this feature will be able to sync your clipboard data to Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard for iPhone, iPad, and Android, allowing you to copy something on your PC and easily paste it into any app on your phone. However, this feature hasn’t been added to the SwiftKey keyboard app yet."

https://www.howtogeek.com/351978/usi...nd-cloud-sync/

das10, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Is Cloud Clipboard Service counterpart at Microsoft servers working? - Similar Threads - Cloud Clipboard Service

2. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  3. Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved

in Windows 10 News
    Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved: [ATTACH]You may encounter a Windows 11 issue after a successful upgrade, whereby when you start your Windows 11 computer, the system boots successfully, but you receive the connection error message Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved. This post is intended to...
  4. Cloud Clipboard Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud Clipboard Questions: So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history...
  5. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...
  6. CLOUD SERVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOUD SERVICE: HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-service/1828581d-1f93-4eed-b6eb-997376242bd1
  7. cloud clipboard account not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    cloud clipboard account not changing: hello I changed my Microsoft account in windows 10, store and everything else is working, but the "cloud clipboard" is still using the old account and I can't find any setting in the registry , referring to my old account anymore !! thanks...
  8. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  9. Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  10. How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?: I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone. I'm sure it is obvious, but can someone tell me how to see the clipboard on my iPhone? 119091