Windows 10: Is CPU something don't get failed easily?

Discus and support Is CPU something don't get failed easily? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A lot of people say that it's hard for a CPU to get failed. I experience that too. My CPU bought 9 years ago , everything else replaced but it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Is CPU something don't get failed easily?

A lot of people say that it's hard for a CPU to get failed. I experience that too. My CPU bought 9 years ago , everything else replaced but it still serves.

I still wonder if a CPU will still fail some time and what's the primary reason

:)

Tsw88, Jul 27, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 27, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 27, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Is CPU something don't get failed easily? - Similar Threads - CPU something don't

2. Don't get family safety. Use something else.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't get family safety. Use something else.: So I'm a teen using this "Great" feature, and I'm getting very pissed at how you get no warnings before a game shuts off. So you lose all of your data. The fact that I can't even use Google, or Microsoft edge. I swear, everything needs your parents permission to run...
  3. Don't get family safety. Use something else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't get family safety. Use something else.: So I'm a teen using this "Great" feature, and I'm getting very pissed at how you get no warnings before a game shuts off. So you lose all of your data. The fact that I can't even use Google, or Microsoft edge. I swear, everything needs your parents permission to run...
  4. Is my CPU failing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my CPU failing?: My Cpu is about 7-8 years old, an i3 4770. I got blue screens of death fairly frequently about 2 years ago and clean installs kept the system from doing so for a few months. After doing some research I thought it was because I had to replace the thermal paste, so I did but my...
  5. Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily: Hey guys! Hope your having a nice day. I use my keyboard for typing some schoolwork and playing some simple video games. It is an apple keyboard that came with the imac I’m using from 2013. I use Bootcamp to run windows 10 and it OS works pretty well. The keyboard is the big...
  6. i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?: How do i get into all files on MY computer that NO ONE else uses. This is just for home use, no buiness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-you-dont-permission-to-get-into-or/4c6f9c0f-253c-41f8-a9a4-77c7c3c5c629"
  7. Bad CPU or Something Else???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad CPU or Something Else???: Hi all, I am having this issue with an old PC that I was trying to resurrect as an "Internet Browsing/Youtube" computer for our house guest and the specs of the PC is Intel Core 2 X6800 + Asus P5Q (Latest BIOS 2209) + 8GB RAM + 240GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 Pro (1909)...
  8. This how to easily get rid of the RESTORE PARTITION

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    This how to easily get rid of the RESTORE PARTITION: Hope this isn't a repeat but this works as I just did it in 2 computers and 3 drives in W10. What you need... A FREE minitool partition wizard--excellent ! B FREE Macrium Reflect Imaging which is amazingly good ! C A spare drive This is what you do: A: take a backup...
  9. CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Voltages: Is there something odd in this...: Is there something odd here? Voltage CPU CORE 1.072 V MEMORY CONTROLLER 3.008 V +5V 5.027 V +12V 4.480 V -12V -8.576 V -5V -8.576 V +5V HIGH THRESHOLD 4.973 V CMOS BATTERY 3.232 V Some of the right hand figures differ substantially from those on the left. Do they tell...
  10. Possible CPU Overheat... or something

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Possible CPU Overheat... or something: When I was playing a game all of the sudden it crashed, my monitor went to sleep and I hear a fan inside my computer starting to blow like crazy. Since nothing else seems to happen I turned off the computer by holding the on/off-switch. This has happen with three graphicly...