Windows 10: Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?

Discus and support Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I have tried BitDefender Antiransomware and it loads faster than RansomFree. The fastest of all is still Cryptoprevent. What do you mean by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kol12, May 21, 2017.

1. Kol12 Win User

Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?

What do you mean by it's faster?

Kol12, May 24, 2017
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

It seems the other two (RansomFree and BDAR) install services and such and put an icon at the system tray. They are somewhat slow when loading. Cryptoprevent, on the other hand, just seems to "tweak" some group policies; it doesn't has got any visible icon at the system tray and it seems to have nay impact on boot times.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

According to booting slowness: Ransomfree << BitDefender AntiRansomware << Cryptoprevent v8

eLPuSHeR, May 25, 2017
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Cryptoprevent v8 has 3 services running, Email service, Folder Watch service and Monitor service.

I'm pretty sure the old version didn't have services, at least not visible any way. These services appear to use no more than 0% Cpu usage...

Kol12, May 25, 2017
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Thanks for the heads up Kol12. *Cool

eLPuSHeR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly? - Similar Threads - CryptoPrevent user friendly

2. Default apps and HELP/SUPPORT not user friendly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default apps and HELP/SUPPORT not user friendly: How do I make Microsoft 365 as the default app for office documents? Whenever I double-click/open the office documents like .docx, the process always kept reverting back to old Microsoft Office apps. I'm so tired of Microsoft making their apps and help files so damned cryptic...
  3. I need very user friendly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need very user friendly help: I have discs or CDs or whatever they are called that I've had for several years. Had to get a new computer & lost lots of programs. Trying to re-install embroidery type programs, digitizing, lettering, that type. When I put the disc in nothing happens. They used to start...
  4. Family & friends not showing user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & friends not showing user account: For some unknown reason, family and friends are not showing under user account [img] Although the image says "administrator" it's actually my email address that's showing 122729
  5. wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly: i import photos for tax purposes. i dont need to edit or look at them, i just want to import to a file. windows photoviewer doesnt seem to allow the creation of new files. at least not easily and intuitively! I downloaded to faststone to use instead and even though it is...
  6. Microsoft is a not user friendly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is a not user friendly!: I just downloaded Office 2016 for my iMac. I realize that Steve and Bill didn't always agree, but it would be super helpful if the download/install instructions actually explained how to access services that have been purchased so WE CAN USE THEM. I am relatively tech...
  7. Is this forum user friendly??????????

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this forum user friendly??????????: Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post. 1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found it's way into "Performance & Maintenance" ?????????? LOOK FOR: Windows 10-1803 "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction" 2)...
  8. CryptoPrevent Version 8 is Out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CryptoPrevent Version 8 is Out: Another great addition to fighting the criminals CryptoPrevent Malware Prevention CryptoPrevent is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing...
  9. Malware help please + cryptoprevent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware help please + cryptoprevent: So I have this in the log of cryptoprevent Event ID=866 Message of: Access to C:\Users\Zman\AppData\Local\atbizdu\cgcstpk.exe has been restricted by your Administrator by location with policy rule {B6AF3C37-6012-4DEC-87BB-5125E94F5BC5} placed on path...
  10. User friendly way to test SSD HD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    User friendly way to test SSD HD: Is there a user friendly way to test an SSD HD? Have downloaded a few bits of software that give a load of numbers and no explanation of how bad the drive is? 40875