Windows 10: Is Defend Reloaded Save To Use

Discus and support Is Defend Reloaded Save To Use in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone tell me if Defend reloaded is safe to use? I did a scan of the exe at Virus Total and the below came up on the scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moranacus, Dec 19, 2020.

1. moranacus Win User

Is Defend Reloaded Save To Use

Can someone tell me if Defend reloaded is safe to use?
    I did a scan of the exe at Virus Total and the below came up on the scan
    Trojan-Ransom.NSIS.Zerber.b
    THANKS!!!!

:)

moranacus, Dec 19, 2020

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Is Defend Reloaded Save To Use - Similar Threads - Defend Reloaded Save

2. Window 10 Reload- unable to find saved programs and files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Reload- unable to find saved programs and files: Cannot find saved programs and support files after saving all files and then re-installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-reload-unable-to-find-saved-programs-and/7ffb5cb6-e3b4-496c-9985-e25a5e676057
  3. Is Defend Reloaded Safe To Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Defend Reloaded Safe To Use: Can someone tell me if Defend reloaded is safe to use? I did a scan of the exe at Virus Total and the below came up on the scan Trojan-Ransom.NSIS.Zerber.b THANKS!!!! 170849
  4. Windows defender block my games from using save files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender block my games from using save files: I got legit games and every time i turn them on i got notification that my defender block them from using save files. So every time i need to put them on no blocking defender settings. Is there a way to stop it instead of doing the same process with every new game? submitted...
  5. Windows Defender Credential Guard does not allow using saved credentials when using remote...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Credential Guard does not allow using saved credentials when using remote...: Hi all, I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet. I completely reinstalled the tablet using the latest available recovery image with Windows 10 Version 1703. I set up a remote desktop connection to my desktop computer and the saved credentials were used so I don't have to...
  6. Reload Adobe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reload Adobe.: I accidentally unloaded Adobe. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-adobe/6d5f1ac8-a79a-4eaf-87ad-33bcf61d5f05
  7. Reload windows 10 use old product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload windows 10 use old product key: I, had a new windows 8 computer and took the free upgraded to windows 10. I have the product code for the windows 10. If I reload the computer will I be able to use the product code again? Thanks...
  8. reload apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reload apps: I am seeking help to reload apps after a new win 10 install. I have 12 apps, does each one need to be loaded individually? I have an image backup, Can I use it to restore my programs. It's going to be very time consuming to load individually. Please help....
  9. Last program used reloads after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Last program used reloads after shutdown: I have been having this weird thing happen over the past few months. After I shut down the computer, using the correct procedure, and turn it on again say the next day the last program I use loads up automatically, usually with an error. Has anyone else experienced this -...
  10. Reload

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reload: I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is appreciated 114758