Windows 10: Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?

Discus and support Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Personal One Drive is pointed to C Drive. [ATTACH] Business One Drive is pointed to D Drive. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a 1 TB Personal One Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?

Personal One Drive is pointed to C Drive.

Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? 7cdf9ae3-21b5-44da-ab22-e0e917d94900?upload=true.jpg

Business One Drive is pointed to D Drive.

Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? 27b09ecc-5a59-4cd2-96e7-6f87338df49c?upload=true.jpg

Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? 2fcf90ac-a05a-4940-a0ac-457ac1bdd86e?upload=true.jpg

I have a 1 TB Personal One Drive and a 1 TB Business One Drive.

I have 117.19 GB in Disk 1 and OS (CIs Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? :).

I Have 931.51 GB in Disk 0 and Data (DIs Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? :).

Are they sharing the same space with each other?

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 3, 2019

2. Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

How to free up disk space in Windows

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?

hard disk space

Hello,

Taking into consideration that the free space is shrinking fast, it is possible that your system is creating restore points. To
    delete restore points except for the recent one, simply follow the steps below:

• From the Cortana search box, type Disk Cleanup and click on the first result.
    • Once the Disk Cleanup window appears, select the
      More Options
      tab.
    • Under the System Restore and Shadow Copies column, click on the
      Clean up... button.

Once done with the steps, see if your disk space has expanded.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?

1. Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same? - Similar Threads - Disk Space OneDrive

2. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  3. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  4. Ran out of ONEDRIVE disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ran out of ONEDRIVE disk space: Ran out of 5gb of ONEDRIVE space. Don't need Office 365 nor 1TB for $6.99 per month. Any other economical options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ran-out-of-onedrive-disk-space/aabf157b-dd88-4699-8826-5e6556a491b2
  5. Disk space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk space: So one day i had just 100 GB less on my SSD drive C and i checked my files and it says less than it says on main page on computer so my disk space is 220 GB and all files on it are 89 GB and then it says that 29GB is free. So please help me idk what to do....
  6. disk space

disk space: unable to create more disk space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space/4c5280a4-1b9b-4a9a-aac2-efa8c9ca9fac
  7. Disk space

Disk space: I am at my wits end with disk space my recovery D drive is full and nothing they tell me to do will relieve it does any one know what to do 16 gb of whats labled as other and cant get rid of it....
  8. No disk space

No disk space: I am running OYYU UBOOK6 > I can not update windows because I have no disc space > I have deleted all apps/programs possible > I cant reset to earlier date > I tried to reset computer to factory settings but not enough disc space to do this.. Question: Can I reset...
  9. Disk Space

Disk Space: Today there was a new update that popped up on my computer for Windows 10. My computer (Surface Pro) said there wasn't enough disk space to install it and all of a sudden all my files compressed and a majority of thumbnails for images disappeared. So - first went to the "Disk...
  10. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Space: I believe I posted a question similar to this, but this is really just to find out how to fix the problem and to see if my ideas work or if they work or not. Anyways, I currently have 500 or so MB left on my built in drive. That's 500 out of 30GB. I barely do anything on my...