Windows 10: Is DISM "broken" again?

Discus and support Is DISM "broken" again? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TexasBandit, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Is DISM "broken" again?

It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no integrity issues. Now, SFC reports none and DISM says the component is repairable. Can anyone shed some light on this? I have attached a screenshot ...

Thanks

Is DISM "broken" again? [​IMG]

:)

TexasBandit, Jun 30, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Jun 30, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Jun 30, 2017
  4. fdegrove Win User

Is DISM "broken" again?

Hi,

Whilst I did not run sfc /scannow first I had the same message as you do running DISM and it repaired it successfully.
    After that sfc /scannow reported no errors.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Jun 30, 2017
  5. I ran the restore health option, and (as you said fdegrove) all is well now. Have a good weekend ...

TexasBandit, Jun 30, 2017
  6. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

You're welcome and have a nice weekend too.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is DISM "broken" again?

1. Is DISM "broken" again? - Similar Threads - DISM broken again

2. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  3. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  4. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  5. Broken updates yet again

Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  6. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Xbox App Broken. Again

Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  8. Xbox App Broken. Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  9. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  10. Action center is broken again

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center is broken again: Today this laptop's action center would not respond ... again. Why? I logged off and on ... and now it's working again. But what creates this situation? This is not the first time. I'm currently running FCU, version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125). 101738

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if DISM is broken