Windows 10: Is driver reviver a good driver updater or is it a virus ?

Discus and support Is driver reviver a good driver updater or is it a virus ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is DriverReviver a good driver updater or is it a scam or virus submitted by /u/SLOV3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SLOV3, Aug 31, 2020.

1. /u/SLOV3 Win User

Is driver reviver a good driver updater or is it a virus ?

Is DriverReviver a good driver updater or is it a scam or virus

submitted by /u/SLOV3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SLOV3, Aug 31, 2020
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2020
  4. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Is driver reviver a good driver updater or is it a virus ? - Similar Threads - driver reviver driver

2. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?: Struggling with outdated printer drivers? Visit https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/ for working drivers. Don't miss our step-by-step guide on YouTube. Revitalize your old printer...
  3. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?: Struggling with outdated printer drivers? Visit https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/ for working drivers. Don't miss our step-by-step guide on YouTube. Revitalize your old printer...
  4. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Program Driver Reviver

Program Driver Reviver: Is the program Driver Reviver a product of or recommended by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-driver-reviver/9ec7dc30-f639-4a91-b5a9-b38f41f6e24c
  6. WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER: I HAVE AN OLS FACTORY AUDIO DRIVER. AND I NEED A DEEPER RICHER SOUND. WITHOUT HAVEING TO ADD AN EXTERNAL DEVICE?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-free-sound-driver/845d7e98-51b2-4c1a-bcba-2ce7af31e185
  7. Driver Reviver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Reviver: Is the DriverReviver app a virus? It keeps popping up on my computer & I can’t clear it ! I get pop up messages from DriverReviver that I have “out of date drivers found”. It looked like the message came from Mucrosoft or Windows so I clicked on the “free” Update All, but...
  8. Virus in driver?

Virus in driver?: I was wondering if this is some sort of virus. I've searched online about some if these files and all are in a different location. Example: aesm_service.exe is suppose to be located in c:\program files\intel\intelsgxpsw\bin\x64\release\' folder. According to...
  9. Is the iObit Driver Updater a good solution to update your device ?

Is the iObit Driver Updater a good solution to update your device ?: Good day, friends ! I was asking a lot of time about for how to update my device drivers if I have not the retail CD or DVDs. In the past I found a good solution, in my opinion, that it helped me to update them impeccable. It's true, the iObit it seems being a cheaper...
  10. removing a PUP called Driver Reviver

removing a PUP called Driver Reviver: Hello to the forum - first post. have tried all the usual methods of removing a PUP called Driver Reviver - Revo Uninstaller Adw Cleaner - uninstall from control panel etc etc. waste of time - anybody had this problem. Would be glad of any help/advice. 38765