Windows 10: IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?

Discus and support IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JACKGARNER2, Dec 18, 2018.

1. IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?

IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?

:)

JACKGARNER2, Dec 18, 2018
  2. LemP Win User

Driver Support with Active Optimization

You seem to have purchased some sort of extended warranty or premium support plan from Dell and that plan has now expired. Just because a "service plan" is provided by your computer's manufacturer doesn't mean that it isn't primarily a means of extracting
    money from you for little benefit.

With respect to drivers, Dell -- like every computer manufacturer -- provides updated drivers for its products
    free of charge. Thus, if you really want or need to update a driver, there is no need to purchase anything.

I suggest that you ignore any message about updating drivers and move on. However, if it really bothers you and you want to update a driver, please provide the following information:

1. Your Dell Service Tag (see
      https://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/04/category/product-support/self-support-knowledgebase/locate-service-tag
      )
    2. The name of the driver that "will not update"
    3. The complete text of all error messages you get in connection with this driver update issue
    4. The version of Windows you have, including whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit (click Start, right-click Computer, select Properties)

3. Pal12322 Win User
    Driver Support with Active Optimization

I have the Dell Inspiron 2305 is it worth it to purchase driver support with optimization for 9.99?

Pal12322, Dec 18, 2018
  4. IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?

Driver Support Scam?

Don't purchase it. Drivers are normally free and can be obtained directly through the manufacturers website for your computer. Driver support is just a snake oil scam site, avoid it.

See steps how to download and install drivers directly:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre for Directly, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM?

1. IS DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE OPTIMIZATION A SCAM? - Similar Threads - DRIVER SUPPORT ACTIVE

2. Support Scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Scam: Hello, This is in relation to my last question on the community. I had been in the middle of a support session to fix an app on my windows when the Microsoft representative found an issue with the service. The steps led to running the media creator tool to fix an issue, the...
  3. Tech Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech Support Scam: I fell for a tech support scam a long time ago and the refund overpayment scam I got my money back for the refund scam and now ever since December 2019, they have been ringing me non-stop. Tried blocking the numbers nut they always ring back on different numbers. Any advice?...
  4. potential scam support

potential scam support: I'm getting interrupted on the net by a Microsoft update notice. It has the Microsoft logo on it but it looks fake. I went to the Microsoft update site to check my updates and all was good. Has anybody else been bothered by this?...
  5. Driver Support Security a scam or legitimate?

Driver Support Security a scam or legitimate?: Is Driver Support a scam or legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/driver-support-security-a-scam-or-legitimate/0200746a-4c60-4c7b-9212-4659c6ad2596
  6. Support scam

Support scam: I recently asked Microsoft Support for help with a problem I was having with Outlook. I received one response and it was very helpful. The second response I received claimed to be from Microsoft Technical Support. It was obviously someone working from home as you could hear...
  7. Support scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support scam: I recently asked Microsoft Support for help with a problem I was having with Outlook. I received one response and it was very helpful. The second response I received claimed to be from Microsoft Technical Support. It was obviously someone working from home as you could hear...
  8. Driver Support Maximize Optimization Popups

Driver Support Maximize Optimization Popups: How can I block these popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/driver-support-maximize-optimization-popups/0fcfb4d2-dc57-4f2f-b7d0-96159f906767
  9. Support Scam

Support Scam: Hi, I have came across a support scam. I took a screenshot, then closed my browser in Task Manager, I couldn't do anything as it was prompting me for my username and password. Here's the image. [ATTACH]...
  10. Driver Support Scam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Support Scam?: I am being charged for something from www.driversupport.com. What can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-support-scam/9355a57b-2534-4f24-96f7-81adb64cf9c5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver support with active optimization scam

2. info on driver support with actibe optimazation powered by ZUORA

3. support@driversupport

4. optimization scam calls,
  5. is driver support a scam,
  6. active optimization scam,
  7. is driver active optimization reliable?,
  8. dell driver support with active optimization,
  9. active optimization scam dell,
  10. info on driver support with actibe optimazation powered by uora