Windows 10: Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

Discus and support Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jo Brown1, May 30, 2023.

1. Jo Brown1 Win User

Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc.

:)

Jo Brown1, May 30, 2023

2. the error of installing duet display

Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update 7464b8b9-859f-4d4b-857d-f97c84163dfc?upload=true.png

when i install the duet display

HongkaiChen, May 30, 2023
  3. the error of installing duet display

Hi Hongkai

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You should check if your Firewall might be affecting Skype.

Click Start, type allow an app

Hit Enter

Click Change settings

Click Allow another app...

Click Browse the look for the Duet display .exe

Click Add

Check the box under Private for it

Click ok

Andre for Directly, May 30, 2023
  4. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

Microsoft Edge help & learning

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

1. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update - Similar Threads - Duet Display Microsoft

2. Does duet display contain a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does duet display contain a virus?: I did not download it but it is on my desktop and I cannot delete for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-duet-display-contain-a-virus/ab33764e-138b-413e-9547-47a1276a4fc6
  3. Does duet display contain a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does duet display contain a virus?: I did not download it but it is on my desktop and I cannot delete for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-duet-display-contain-a-virus/ab33764e-138b-413e-9547-47a1276a4fc6
  4. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  5. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  6. Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...: Hey, mind if I have an answer as to why duet display was uninstalled from my control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when I had the option to do so after I wanted to uninstall the app/feature by uninstalling it? So to elaborate, I went into control panel to...
  7. Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...

Duet display uninstalled from control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when...: Hey, mind if I have an answer as to why duet display was uninstalled from my control panel even though I cancelled the uninstallation when I had the option to do so after I wanted to uninstall the app/feature by uninstalling it? So to elaborate, I went into control panel to...
  8. Issues with Duet Display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Duet Display?: About 2-3 years ago, I downloaded Duet Display and for some reason, whenever I played games such as minecraft on windows, the screen just went black, and didn’t allow me to play them, and ended up having to uninstall everything from duet display. Is this still something that...
  9. Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run: I have windows 10 and cannot get the system to download the files i need. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-duet-thermaltake-missing-files-to-run/a9221e46-3dea-4b12-8251-40280fb3a780
  10. the error of installing duet display

in Windows 10 Customization
    the error of installing duet display: [ATTACH] when i install the duet display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-error-of-installing-duet-display/f1dd7a49-197c-4413-8ff6-201bfa603709