Windows 10: Is DX12 working correctly..?

Discus and support Is DX12 working correctly..? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; .. is DX12 working correctly? - one would have assumed backwards-compatibility, as with earlier versions.. (?) 4782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BugMeister, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Is DX12 working correctly..?

.. is DX12 working correctly?
    - one would have assumed backwards-compatibility, as with earlier versions.. (?)

:)

BugMeister, Mar 19, 2015
  2. EmreTosun Win User

unable to play some games with directx 12

Game is actually supported for dx12, no any error mesagges/codes. According to the other player's comments that i saw, they say that the game works well with SLI on dx11 but not on dx12. So I want my system to be dx11. But in the dxdiag, it shows dx12.
    Is it possible to do it dx11?

EmreTosun, Mar 19, 2015
  3. DanielF96 Win User
    DIRECTX 11.2 ON WINDOWS 10

what video card are you and OP using?

if AMD then GPU must be using GCN architecture to use DX12

If NVIDIA then Fermi,
    Kepler and Maxwell architectural families are required for DX12

please check video card specs for its architecture. Im using an AMD R7 250 it uses the
    GCN Architecture and its using DX12

If you are using a GPU with the supported Architectures then check your drivers.

DanielF96, Mar 19, 2015
  4. Is DX12 working correctly..?

I notice that an update to the AMD BETA graphics driver almost succeeded tonight..
    - looks like they pulled it at the last minute..

- Windows Update got quite a way thru the download before it suddenly stopped..

BugMeister, Mar 19, 2015
  5. GPU_z says that my current AMD drivers only support DX11.1
    - wonder if they're planning support for DX12, at least if only to offer greater compatibility (?)

BugMeister, Mar 20, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    Works from here: AMD Catalyst 15.3 Beta Driver for Windows

CountMike, Mar 20, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    Also notice the version number on that screenshot, it says DX 10 so I assume they haven't included it in Windows 10 as of yet.

swarfega, Mar 20, 2015
  8. Is DX12 working correctly..?

- the AMD driver currently available for download from Windows10 auto-update is actually a later one..
    - rumour has it that AMD will also be issuing a further update to the Win10 version shortly

- it may well be an interesting update, particularly if it unlocks the DX12 platform..

PS: how's it running, CountMike - looks like a bundle of new crossfire profiles is included.. (??)

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is DX12 working correctly..?

1. Is DX12 working correctly..? - Similar Threads - DX12 working correctly

2. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  3. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  4. DX12 Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  5. DX12 Game?

DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  6. Bypass DX12 support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bypass DX12 support: The game need dx12 support level 12.0, but my PC supports 11.0.Is there way to bypass dx12 support level 12.0 to run 11.0?* Video card: GTX650* Game: FAR CRY 6* Ram: 12GB...
  7. Bypass DX12 support

Bypass DX12 support: The game need dx12 support level 12.0, but my PC supports 11.0.Is there way to bypass dx12 support level 12.0 to run 11.0?* Video card: GTX650* Game: FAR CRY 6* Ram: 12GB...
  8. Possible dx12 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible dx12 issues: i have two different games, one new (CoD: Modern Warfare 2019) and one older (destiny 2) and they are both having a similar issue from what i know(which isnt much) CoD is repeatedly crashing out saying Direct X fatal error with an error code of 6068(no idea what that means...
  9. Dx12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dx12: HI... I am having A Pentium G4560 and Gpu Gt 1030 Running with Windows 10 . Now when I disable My Internal Gpu and use My Gt 1030 I can play games with no lag, Issue starts when I wanna stream or record My game The Gt 1030 doesn't have any encoder And hence I have to enable...
  10. DX12 - DX11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX12 - DX11: Hello, I have a Windows 10 64Bit with a DirectX12 GPU (Geforce GTX 1060 6GB). When I try to run the game "Crysis3", I get an error report saying that I need DirectX 11 to run the game. How can I solve this?...