Windows 10: Is "future-world-us" a scam?

Discus and support Is "future-world-us" a scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NJartist, Oct 5, 2018.

1. NJartist Win User

Is "future-world-us" a scam?

Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year).

:)

NJartist, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Is "future-world-us" a scam?

Jsssssssss, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Is "future-world-us" a scam?

1. Is "future-world-us" a scam? - Similar Threads - future world scam

2. Are there any future plans to allow us to access our game files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any future plans to allow us to access our game files?: On the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app you cannot access the files of the games you've installed easily, you have to go through a lot of trouble and even then the games might get corrupted according to one of the moderators on this forumAre there any plans in the future for that...
  3. Are there any future plans to allow us to access our game files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there any future plans to allow us to access our game files?: On the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app you cannot access the files of the games you've installed easily, you have to go through a lot of trouble and even then the games might get corrupted according to one of the moderators on this forumAre there any plans in the future for that...
  4. The future of windows

in Windows 10 Support
    The future of windows: As you all know almost every computer you buy these days will be Windows 10 as the os unless you have like a chromebook or a apple computer. So what do you think the future of Windows will be. Will it stay as windows ten forever or will there be like a Windows 11 or 12 down...
  5. Future of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Future of Windows: Does anyone know what is happening to Windows 10 after support has ended? I recently heard Microsoft is no longer producing new versions of Windows after Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/future-of-windows/b9e75278-0afc-40d1-bc25-03dee63a2972
  6. In the Near Future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the Near Future...: A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting! A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird! [ATTACH] What can the Insiders here tell us about this???...
  7. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  8. Is "future-world-us" a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is "future-world-us" a scam?: Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year)....
  9. future-world-us

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    future-world-us: Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year)....
  10. Cortana and Future?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and Future?: recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still not available for most of regions, Cortana analyzes the way we type, our voices and the data in our PC and sends them to...