Windows 10: Is G-Sync compatible really useful for high refresh displays?

Discus and support Is G-Sync compatible really useful for high refresh displays? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I have got an ASUS G-Sync compatible 27" 165Hz refresh display. I am not very impressed by games running G-Sync compatible mode. Is G-Sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by eLPuSHeR, Jun 8, 2021.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Is G-Sync compatible really useful for high refresh displays?

Hello. I have got an ASUS G-Sync compatible 27" 165Hz refresh display. I am not very impressed by games running G-Sync compatible mode. Is G-Sync compatible that useful really? Aside from csgo which is quite picky for input lag, most games seem to run smoother by using normal VSYNC. What do you think?.

:)

eLPuSHeR, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

Source: Announcing G-SYNC Compatible Monitors and BFGD Pre-Orders

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User

Source: Announcing G-SYNC Compatible Monitors and BFGD Pre-Orders

Brink, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Faith Win User

The nvidia driver update for VRR support is now up: https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...ased-1-15-19-/

Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Faith, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Is G-Sync compatible really useful for high refresh displays? - Similar Threads - Sync compatible really

2. Realtime high frequency data refresh using WinForms and C#

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtime high frequency data refresh using WinForms and C#: I am facing an issue where the main thread is not handling high frequency data refresh. This is causing the application to slow down and impacting other tasks. Is there any way to increase the data refresh to more than 400 times per second. This issue is occurring on...
  3. high-refresh-rate-displays-60hz-and-netflixamazon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high-refresh-rate-displays-60hz-and-netflixamazon: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-refresh-rate-displays-60hz-and-netflixamazon/ba8a7023-e423-4cd8-8008-a01542bb9417 i have this anoing problem too! is there another solution exept for disable enhanced sync and freesync?...
  4. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors: Pretty stoked that Nvidia are finally going to support adaptive sync Monitors to use G-Sync features. More can be found here on it: NVIDIA to certify Adaptive-Sync monitors to support G-Sync - VideoCardz.com 124923
  5. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  6. G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  7. G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?: Hi, I have a new laptop with G-Sync but I cannot see anywhere in the Nvidia Control Panel where I can turn this feature on or off... Some older tutorials point to a Display option in the Nvidia Control Panel but I only have the 3D Settings option... So how do I see the...
  8. Windowed Mode G-Sync problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowed Mode G-Sync problem: I seem to have an issue with Windows 10 Windowed Mode and G-Sync with any game that runs above the screen refresh rate and it's really beginning to bug me. Something in the Borderless Windowed mode seems to bypass any configuration I make and caps me at the refresh rate...
  9. G-Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G-Sync: Whats up guys? how do i confirm that gsync is currently working? like ive been having trouble with it. in CP i have it set to full screen apps, and in global 3d settings, i have screen set to G-sync, and V-sync is set to app controlled and off in games. from what i read, this...
  10. Monitor Questions G-Sync?

Monitor Questions G-Sync?: Recently built a new computer i7-7700k and used a GTX 1060. Am using a Samsung 24 inch lcd monitor that I have had for some time. It is a 5ms monitor. Not bad and I am wondering if upgrading to the more current monitor such as a G-Sync using the TN panel is something that is...