Windows 10: is geekstech pro a part of microsoft support team

Discus and support is geekstech pro a part of microsoft support team in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is geekstech pro a part of microsoft support team... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wayneorr1, Feb 6, 2021.

1. wayneorr1 Win User

is geekstech pro a part of microsoft support team

:)

wayneorr1, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices

Source: Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices - Microsoft Tech Community - 333350

Brink, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices Surface

Source: Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices - Microsoft Tech Community - 333350

Brink, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

Source: More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros - Microsoft Tech Community - 393005

Brink, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. is geekstech pro a part of microsoft support team - Similar Threads - geekstech pro part

2. Is Smart GeeksTech-Pro a scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Smart GeeksTech-Pro a scam: Is Smart GeeksTech a scam. I had an alert on my computer, crash, and a number to call . They said they work with Microsoft to service people. They did go into my computer to fic the problem. He showed me that " achild **** site had got in and that's why HP locked ti. Need a...
  3. Is Smart GeeksTech-Pro a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Smart GeeksTech-Pro a scam: Is Smart GeeksTech a scam. I had an alert on my computer, crash, and a number to call . They said they work with Microsoft to service people. They did go into my computer to fic the problem. He showed me that " achild **** site had got in and that's why HP locked ti. Need a...
  4. Is Smart GeeksTech-Pro a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  6. support team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  7. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. A Microsoft Support Team Call

A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  9. Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices: Surface Pro 6 is now supported on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices. Check out specific SKU support by processor type, RAM, and storage size here. One additional note - we're now in the process of updating references to "Skype Room Systems v2" with the new "Microsoft Teams...
  10. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...