Windows 10: Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?

Discus and support Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As title says. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling, like using email or live chat etc. ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fffft, Sep 19, 2019.

1. fffft Win User

Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?

As title says. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling, like using email or live chat etc. ?

:)

fffft, Sep 19, 2019

2. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 19, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling? - Similar Threads - here contact Microsoft

2. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  3. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  4. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  5. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

6. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  7. Contacting Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacting Microsoft Support: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  8. Microsoft Support Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Call: So I've been trying to get Microsoft support to call me for the past 7-8 hours but it always says we are having trouble connecting you .I really need someone to call me so I can get my issues with a code fixed *moved...
  9. Contact Microsoft Support

Contact Microsoft Support: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  10. Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way to contact microsoft support to delte my review on microsoft store.: I belatedly found out after the fact that when you leave a review on Microsoft store you name will be made public. I feel very uncomfortable by this fact as I'm not one to bare myself on the internet even of it's my name. So is there a way to contact support to get my...