Windows 10: Is IE obsolete?

Discus and support Is IE obsolete? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found out that a lot of websites that I use for business will not be displayed in IE 11. They requireTLS 1.2. It is my question. Is it right that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NidhiCL, Jan 15, 2020.

1. NidhiCL Win User

Is IE obsolete?

I found out that a lot of websites that I use for business will not be displayed in IE 11. They requireTLS 1.2.

It is my question. Is it right that IE an obsolete browser?

:)

NidhiCL, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Grings Win User

Soon DirectX 10 Hardware Will Be Obsolete

from what ive seen it still uses ps4.0, so will be less of a step than dx9.0b(ps2.0) to dx9.0c(ps3.0)
    as for my hardware being obsolete, ill get a new one

Grings, Jan 15, 2020
  3. How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail

Hi Nyima Yonten , I do
    Agree with CindyBaudhu - (Issue not resolved).
    The obsolete contact do not appear in People app but lists in TO List as we type the name, for both obsolete and new entry. Unless one is careful not to choose the right email id, obsolete email id gets selected. for instance, shruthi.r(now obsolete) gets
    listed along with r.shruthi(renamed by company from shruthi.r), as the old email id already looked saved in outlook database somewhere(?) on the local hard drive(?). This obsolete older entry popping up in the TO Line writing new emails needs deletion. Is
    there a way I could do this ?

Sreekanth Mallela, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Is IE obsolete?

How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail

Is IE obsolete? a0c325a4-6c1e-4f41-be75-d9f997f36ae3.jpg

Sreekanth Mallela, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Is IE obsolete?

1. Is IE obsolete? - Similar Threads - obsolete

2. unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online: I just realized that I have 15 instances of saved bitlocker keys going back many years. They are all obsolete except for 2 of them. When I "delete" them online I get the confirmation dialogue box but upon refresh they all reappear. As a side note when I request a that my...
  3. unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online: I just realized that I have 15 instances of saved bitlocker keys going back many years. They are all obsolete except for 2 of them. When I "delete" them online I get the confirmation dialogue box but upon refresh they all reappear. As a side note when I request a that my...
  4. Obsolete Primary Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  5. Obsolete Primary Email

Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  6. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...: Hi! I have a Gmail and Outlook account. When I try to edit my account information, I am asked to "verify your identity". Unfortunately, it wants me to verify using the original email I signed up with. That address is no longer valid as Excite.com ended all email services on...
  7. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...: Hi! I have a Gmail and Outlook account. When I try to edit my account information, I am asked to "verify your identity". Unfortunately, it wants me to verify using the original email I signed up with. That address is no longer valid as Excite.com ended all email services on...
  8. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Dated Material - OBSOLETE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dated Material - OBSOLETE: Why are the majority of these questions asked so DATED .... 2017 COME ON Why? Why is MS Corp not answering. These moderators are not experienced as the writers are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dated-material-obsolete/9d138364-a43c-40d3-9f87-49e736cb8315
  10. Dated Material - OBSOLETE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dated Material - OBSOLETE: Why are the majority of these questions asked so DATED .... 2017 COME ON Why? Why is MS Corp not answering. These moderators are not experienced as the writers are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dated-material-obsolete/9d138364-a43c-40d3-9f87-49e736cb8315