Windows 10: Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

Discus and support Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Because there seems to be performance degradation when I upgrade to windows 11,I want to just stay with windows 10.But I really want to use the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

Because there seems to be performance degradation when I upgrade to windows 11,I want to just stay with windows 10.But I really want to use the new version of Clockwith focus session

:)

Windows Category - All, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

1. Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10? - Similar Threads - possible clock focus

2. How to set different times for focus sessions in clock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different times for focus sessions in clock?: Hello everyone,Today I have a problem.If I want a focus session, It only has it's own setups like 30 min focus and 5 min break.I've searched everywhere but I cannot find it.ScreenShot...
  3. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  4. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  5. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  6. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  7. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba
  9. Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?: Because there seems to be performance degradation when I upgrade to windows 11,I want to just stay with windows 10.But I really want to use the new version of Clockwith focus session...
  10. Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is is possible to use clock with focus session on windows 10?: Because there seems to be performance degradation when I upgrade to windows 11,I want to just stay with windows 10.But I really want to use the new version of Clockwith focus session...