Windows 10: Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

Discus and support Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/macusking [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/macusking, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

/u/macusking, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Removing Power and All Apps in Start Menu

Settings > Personalization > Start > Choose ......

Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove... [​IMG]

Tutorial: Start List - Add or Remove Folders in Windows 10

Slartybart, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Drachen Win User

Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

Removing Colored Tile Backgrounds from Start Menu Icons

Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove... [​IMG]

I'm wondering if there's currently a way to remove the ugly as hell tile background from icons located in the Start Menu. In other words, I just want the ICON to show. I really like the Windows 10 start menu (especially after removing the entire tile-set to the right), but the background in the back of each icon reminds me heavily of a poorly designed theme.

Thanks for your responses!

Drachen, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

1. Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove... - Similar Threads - ugly colored start

2. Windows 11 ugly start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ugly start menu: Is there a way to change the start menu back to the 10 version or am I stuck with the 11 version? It is now easy for me to use and too much junk on it. I just want to be able to scroll down a list with words and not all these icons....
  3. Windows 11 ugly start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ugly start menu: Is there a way to change the start menu back to the 10 version or am I stuck with the 11 version? It is now easy for me to use and too much junk on it. I just want to be able to scroll down a list with words and not all these icons....
  4. Fix Ugly Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix Ugly Start Menu?: I've just downloaded the newest version of Windows 10, and man, I really don't like the new Start Menu. Is there a way to get the old folders back, like how they were tied to your theme color? They look terrible now. Also, they got rid of colored tiles for me, so applications...
  5. No color in start menu.

No color in start menu.: [ATTACH] It all of a sudden changed and I don't know why. In the settings app it says that I chose purple but it shows on everything but the start menu. https://preview.redd.it/eew2ku4jyoj61.png?width=803&format=png&auto=webp&s=078a5f14b368d30950c070b9063a7c1dcd9dc5c5...
  6. Start Menu Colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Colors: Ok, so I have a question regarding the Start Menu. It's nothing serious I'm just curious. Ok, so when you look at the Start Menu, for some reason some icons have blue backgrounds or purple. Would there be a way I can change these colors manually without using the Start Menu...
  7. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161 is fantastic!

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161 is fantastic!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Purple-Scientist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkzpxa/windows_10_insider_preview_build_20161_is/
  8. Build 20161 didn't change my start menu

Build 20161 didn't change my start menu: Hi, So I have just updated to build 20161, I couldn't wait for the new start menu style. However, for some reason they didn't even change the start menu style. It's the same old style How can I fix it or at least give me a new update that fix the bug? [ATTACH]...
  9. 20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...

20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/videogamesm12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg89jw/20h1_insider_builds_and_regular_builds_still_have/
  10. Start Menu Color

Start Menu Color: Whenever I pick a color for my start menu, it shows if I untick the "Use Start full screen" , but when I tick the button the color turns dark or white. Why is this so, and how can I change it? Any update for that Microsoft?...